Dick Clark's' New Years Rockin' Eve

The next day Justin and lil twist were in new York Justin was practicing he was performing as long as you love me and beauty and a beat also the acoustic version of boyfriend he didn’t have to practice long since he already knew the dances from the believe tour, he had just finished the practice for as long as you love me that’s the end of practices, all the dancers and lil twist clap.

Lil twist “great job bro”

Justin shrugs “of course it was”

Lil twist chuckles “so conceded bro”

Justin laughs “nah I have to try get the high notes with out getting out of breath”

Dan walks over “don’t be to hard on your self Justin, singing and dancing is hard to do all at once give your self some credit” 

Lil twist “yo I have us hooked up at this crazy party later”

Justin “sounds great man”

Scooter walks over “just remember Justin we don’t believe all publicity is good publicity”

Lil twist “so in other words don’t get caught” smirks

Justin “scooter ill be fine you know im not a kid anymore”

Scooter and dan laugh 

Justin glares “what” -.-

Scooter “3 days a go I took a water bloon to the face”

Dan “like 3 hours a go you hit me in the balls”

Justin “Dan you did the same to me the night before its what we do”

Lil twist “OKAY can we get back to the point me and Justin out on the town 2 good looking wealthy men come on what could go wrong”

Scooter “Justin go do the interview its just over there in the tent”

Justin leaves and does the interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMfbaBHMvNc

While lil twist was talking to some girls.

Meanwhile with Ariana on the phone to jai “hey are you in new York yet?”

Jai “yeah baby your brother is… a lot”

Ariana giggles “yeah I get it haha well I cant wait to see you”

Jai “well enjoy your flight”

Ariana “grr I wont be able to sleep in excited”

Jai “me too”

Ariana “I have to go, bye”

Jai “I love you bye”

-end of call- 

Ariana gets a picture from Frankie https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY6xRGYtcu4HR0PG4uW3uGAWV4Um9NQO9JDmRACpbsJnRQ9BiC she smiles then sits back

Ariana’s POV 

Getting to meet jai yay and I get to be back in new York im sorry happy get to spend time with my favourite people we are going to go out to dinner then at a party im meeting jai at the hotel with franky bit sad I wont be able to watch the rocking eve I heard Justin is going to be on singing 3 songs he’s very cute selena is lucky he loves her so much I read peoples tweets and see magazines writing about jelena and I don’t think she knows what a great guy she’s got me… im not like that iv only had 3 boyfriends in my life graham and my back up dancer who broke my heart and now jai, jai is very sweet and kind just an all around nice guy nothing like Justin yes Justin’s an all around nice guy with everything he does for people but I don’t know there’s something exciting and dangerous about him but im happy with my sweet, boy next door boyfriend.