Loved you First

Vas Happening?! Sorry I haven't updated my other fanfict it a LONG while! I honestly thought it was shit so anyways here my new fanfict hope you like it better than the other one!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The bright sun is shinning through my curtains. It's my 20th birthday today. I'm 20 already time goes by so fast. I wish Zayn was here to celebrate my birthday. But I guess he's busy since we've lost contact ever since he entered the X- Factor. I haven't got a single phone call, text or even e-mail. Iv never bothered to call him or text him cause he's probably to busy to talk to me. I wonder if he even remembers me? Well I don't want to be thinking about this on my birthday to much.

'Happy birthday 20th birthday Alina!'

Hi mom, thanks. Can you knock next time please.

'Yes sorry here's some cards you got in the mail'

okay cool

'when your done opening the cards come downstairs, your dads cooking you a birthday breakfast'

Kay thanks mom.

I got like 8 cards and 2 packages. I opened the first card it was from my Aunt Lala. She gave me $50. I continued to open the other 7 cards. They were all from aunts and uncles. They all just gave me money, I'm pretty sure I collected like $450 already. Nothing from Zayn yet. That's no surprise. The first package was from my Aunt Carmen she bought me some Dr. Martins shoes online. She always buys me expensive things. I opened the next package there was a card first it reads:

Hey Alina, Happy 20th birthday! How are things? Hope the family's good and all. Say hi to your parents and your cute sisters for me. I know we haven't been in contact for 3 years. I hope to see you real soon and catch up. Hope you like the gift. Call me whenever!

Love Zayn xx

Wow he finally sent me something after 3 years of no contact. He really did remember my birthday. As I finished reading the letter I opened the small package and it had a ticket to fly to London. He wrote a small note saying:

Happy Birthday Alina! Can't wait for us to catch up and introduced you to the boys,

Love Zayn xx

Oh my god! I can't wait to go back to London. After moving from London and into Cali for a while I forget how everything is over there. And can't wait to met the boys that he's with 24/7. As I look at my plane ticket it says my flight leaves tomorrow early in the morning.

As I run downstairs I scream

MOM! MOM! MOM!

Alina what is it?

Zayn bought me a ticket to go to London!

What? He did?

Yes mom he did!!

You haven't seen him in 3 years. It will be good for you to go see him and catch. When does your plane leave ?

Tomorrow morning.

Well with the money you got for your birthday. You can go buy yourself a couple outfits for the trip.

Yah okay. As I start to run upstairs my mom stops me.

"Alina don't you want to eat breakfast". Oh yah almost forgot.

I rapidly ate my food and drank my orange juice. And thanked my mom and ran upstairs. I don't want to go to the mall alone. So ill text Ashley.

Hey Ashely- Alina

Hey babe! Happy Birthday- Ash

Thanks got some big news to share with you. Meet me at the Starbucks in the mall in 20 minutes - Alina

Ooh. Okay :) -Ash

Wait one more thing- Alina

Yah! Anything birthday girl- Ash

Lol! Can you tell Ronnie & Alexis to met us there also - Alina

Yah sure thing! See yah in a bit - Ash

Kay :) -Alina

I threw my phone on the bed and quickly changed I threw some shorts on with a guns and roses muscle tee with my new Dr. Martins shoes. I flat ironed my hair, put some mascara and lipstick on. Grabbed my purse and phone and got in the car and drove to the mall to met my girls.

T

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hope you liked the first chapter of "loved you first". Sorry if its a bit crappy ill get better i promise I will update constantly.

Thanks comment and vote

Peace✌ Love❤ Rubber Gloves 👐