Seeing Him

I was awaken by my alarm clock. I shifted over to the right side of the bed to press the snooze button. I looked at the clock it said 7:00am. Ashley, Ronnie, & Alexis should be here in 30 minutes. As I got up I heard a knock on my door.

*Knock* *Knock*

I hope it's not the girls. Come in.

As the door opened i noticed that it was only my mom.

Hey mom!

Hey Sweetie, I have to go to work. So have a good time in London.

My mom kissed the top of my head. I got up and put on a rolling stones muscle tee, black skinny jeans, my dr. Martens, with a bit of mascara.

I was grabbing all my stuff when I heard my dad yelling:

Alina, your friends are here!

Okay dad coming

I quickly ran down the stairs..

Hey guys. Let me go and get my bags and we can start heading to the airport. I ran upstairs grabbed my suit case, purse and phone. Before I went downstairs I texted Zayn:

Hey Zayn, On my way to the airport.-Alina

He replied right away:

Cool! Can't wait to see you :)xx - Zayn

I grabbed my things and went downstairs. All the girls walked towards me and took my things. Ronnie grabbed my luggage, Alexis headed toward the car and Ashley took my purse and keys. They told me that they'd wait in the car for me while I say good bye.

Well good bye Alina. See you soon, have a good time in London. Well you'll be with Zayn so it's okay. My dad said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

Thanks dad. I said giving him a hug and blushing a little at his comment about Zayn.

Bye Alina! My sisters Isabel and Xiemena said.

Then Isabel implied Don't have too much fun with Zayn.

Shut up! Slapping her on the head.

Bye guys I love you. See you all soon! I was walking toward the car while Alexis, Ronnie & Ashley were waiting for me.

Ready Alina! Ashely said getting all strapped up.

All set Ashley lets go!

***

I finally arrived at the airport. I'm so excited to see the boys especially Zayn. Ronnie grabbed my luggage and handed it to me. I had my purse in my hand standing on the side of the sidewalk. Well guys I'm off to see Zayn!

I walked over to Ashley and gave her a big hug she said into my ear: Alina don't become to attached there. I'm still your best friend don't forget about me. Call me, text me, Skype me! Okay I love you and have a fun time in London.

I released the hug and gave her a smile. I then went over to Alexis gave her a bug hug and before i let go she grabbed on to my hand and said: You leave Alina Marenco and come back Alina Malik. Anyways have a good time love. I let go of her hand, ahh Alexis shut up.

Well Ronnie your next, I gave her a big hug and she was getting teary eyed. Aww Ronnie don't cry, it's okay ill only be gone for a couple of weeks okay. Imma miss you too ill come back I promise. I gave one last hug before the security told me we had to clear the area. I was walking to the entrance of the airport and gave them one last wave and walked into the airport.

I took the escalator to go upstairs. I went through that medal detector thing and gave them my passport which had an ugly picture of me. I say down before my plane was called to board. I remembered I had to text Zayn and tell him that I'm on my way.