Big News

As I was driving to the mall. I couldn't stop thinking about this plane ticket. I'm finally gonna see my best guy friend that I haven't seen for like 3 years. I wonder how much he's changed his appearance, his attitude. I know that he's in one direction but I don't really pay attention to their music, or appearances.

I finally arrived at the mall. I parked right in front of the Starbucks sign. I walked into the mall. Starbucks was on the right hand side of the mall entrance. Ashley, Ronnie, and Alexis were standing right in front of Starbucks.

Hey Guys!

Happy Birthday Alina! They all said giving me a big hug.

Thanks guys

So what's the big news you have to tell us.!!

Ronnie calm down. Lets all sit down and ill tell you guys.

Okay so this morning my mom gave me some letters and packages this morning and I opened all of the letters and packages, but when I opened one of the packages it was from Zayn.

"Oh My Gosh! The one you haven't seen for 3 years" Alexis says shaking my shoulders

Yes Alexis. I haven't even told you what he it me yet!

"Oh yah right"

okay so he wrote me a letter saying hope all is well and hope to see me soon. And he gave me a ticket to London to go and see him and he is going to introduce me to all the boys

"Alina that's great. Then you can introduce me to Niall" Ashley said giving me a big hug and winking.

Haha okay Ashley will do.

" Plus you finally get to have some best friend time with him, but don't forget about me" I won't Ash I promise.

Then Ronnie blurted out "And introduce me to Harry!! Plus I bet you $20 that Zayn will fall for you"

Ronnie shut up. He's my best friend, if we dated and it never worked out then our friendship would never be the same. So yah $20 is a deal then. I shook Ronnie's hand as she just smirked at me.

"Alina + Zayn . Yah I can see it. Zalina!." Alexis said just looking at me.

Guys shut up. He's not going to fall for me and I'm not going to fall for him.

"For now just wait" No Ronnie stop.

"Guys just leave her alone"

" He's gonna give her pleasure" Ashely said giving high fives to Ronnie and Alexis. Real mature guys, thanks.

"Sorry Alina I just had to, anyways how long will you be gone"

Well maybe ill be there for a couple of months to get away from you guys." No!" They all screamed causing some people to turn their faces toward us.

Gosh guys calm down, idk umm... Maybe for a couple of weeks.

"Okay don't get to attached to London, I don't want to hear you coming back and saying you want to move there" .Alexis says taking a sip of her coffee.

Yah I can't wait to meet the boys. It's gonna be fun. Yah so that was the big news, so I gotta pick some outfits for the trip.

"Ooo ooo! Can I help" Ashley, I thought you'd never ask. Okay then lets go!

_

I got home around 3:30 I'm so tired from walking! I'm 100% sure that I went to every store. I got clothes from Forever 21, H&M, Hollister, Top Shop, Nordstrom, Pacsun, and Tilly's.