Siete

Ariana closed her eyes as Luke brushed her hair gently. It still hurt Ariana when she raised her right arm because of her shoulder so she couldn't really comb her hair. "Thanks for doing this Luke" Ariana whispered gently. Luke hummed in response grabbing a hair tie tying her hair into a ponytail. Ariana then stood up pressing a kiss to Luke's cheek before exiting the room.

Ariana had never felt this way she's had a few boyfriends in the past but most were one night stands. Ariana wanted to change her life, not a big change but she didn't want to have any more one night stands. Ariana grabbed a small notebook pouring out her feelings onto the page. Ariana never wrote a song all by herself but the wave of inspiration running through her veins caused her to write a sweet and delicate song.

Ariana stared at the paper closing her eyes as she hummed the tune. She then had an idea to sing it at her next concert she would have to tell her tour manager bud she didn't care. All she wanted was to sing this song for Luke.

-------------------------

Ariana stood behind her mic watching the crowds perplexed faces as they heard her band play different music. "I know many of you are confused as to what is happening right now, but I'm going to sing a song I wrote for someone special it's called 'I want to write you a song' Ariana stated.

Let's just say Luke cried and so did Ariana. They cried tears of joy as Ariana ran into Luke's arms after the show. "Thank you" Luke whispered into Ariana's ear happily.

AN: 'I want to write you a song' is originally one direction's song but I love it so much and I feel like it fits what Ariana was feeling so in this book it's Ariana's. I'm also very sorry that this update is short. I also want to thank all of you since this book is #28 in Lariana and I have about 200 something reads so once again thank you.