YPM- Chapter 2

Okay, sorry for the late upload you guys!! I've been hanging out with friends and the day I wanna update, someone's over or I'm over at someone's house. Anyways, here's another chapter of You Promised Me! The picture of Macey's bedroom is in the external link(:

__________________________________

*~Five Years Later~*

"Sweetie, we're moving back to New Jersey!!" 

I looked at my mom with my eyes wide and my mouth gaped open. She couldn't be serious. I just looked at her for awhile longer and busted out laughing.

"Mom! You're so funny!!" I said wiping the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard. Well, I hope she's kidding.

"Sweetie, I'm being serious. Claire and James Lewis has been wanting us to visit for awhile so I thought we should move back! Plus, we have plenty of money now. We can buy a new, bigger and better house there. We're leaving tomorrow so, get packing!" She said with happiness in her eyes. I just stood there gaping at her. 

"Mom, you can't be serious. I have to leave my friends, again?!" I yelled exasperated. "I already went through this once! You're expecting me to just walk up to my friends and be like "Oh yea I'm moving so yeah bye."?! You expect me to do that? Mom you don't have any friends to leave here! I have tons! Do you know how hard it is for me to do that?!" I yelled at her.

"Honey, we-" She started. 

"No mom. I don't want you to sugarcoat it. There is gonna be no easy way to do this. And it's all thanks to you!" I yelled the last part at her and ran up to my room and slammed my door. I slid down the door and sobbed into my hands. This is gonna be so hard saying bye to everyone. Especially Jake.

Jake.

Just thinking bout him made me sob harder. I can't believe I have to say bye to my boyfriend!

A couple hours later I dried my eyes and went over to my window and opened it up. Jake lives right beside me and his house is so close that I can crawl into his window.

I knocked on his window and waited on him to open it up.

A couple seconds later he opened it up. "Hey babe- Macey! What's wrong?" He yelled concerned once he saw my face.

"Sweetie, come in." He said sweetly and helped me into his room. As soon as I got in there, he pulled me into a hug and I instantly started bawling again. He just stood there and rubbed my back in a soothing way to calm me down.

Once I calmed down, we slid to the floor and he put my head on his chest with his left arm wrapped around me.

"What's wrong, Mace?" He said quietly to me, rubbing my arm with his thumb.

"M-my mom just told me we're moving." I said breaking into sobs again.

"Shh Mace, It's gonna be okay." He said wrapping his other arm around me and rocking us back and forth.

"No it's not gonna be okay, Jake! I'm moving back to New Jersey!" I said exasperated. I looked up at him and his eyes widened.

"Y-you're moving back?" He whispered, tears filling up his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Yea, I'm moving back." I whispered back and reached up and wiped a tear that fell from his beautiful eyes.

"Shh, Jake don't cry." I said quietly.

"Mace, I can't help it. I love you." He said looking me in the eyes.

My breath caught in my throat and my heart skipped a beat. He loves me?