Never

"hey Em, what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?" asks Leo, my year and counting boyfriend. "I'm not sure, but we'll probably have something huge again this year. Mom's probably inviting this new family from across the street over too. Ugh. What are you guys doing?"

"My parents are actually going to my uncle's and they are letting me stay. So you wanna.. Haha" he winks at me and glides his hand up my thigh. I sigh and shake my head yes. "You want to come over for dinner then? After dinner I can say I'm going to Anna's house and we can leave. Mom will know of course but dad won't have a clue."

I slide my hand over to the crotch of his pants and rub his growing erection. He groans which gets me more excited and I giggle. He flops me over onto my back, throwing my pillows onto the floor. Thanking myself for wearing a skirt, I pull it down as fast as I could. He rubbed his groin against my wet panties and I couldn't help but let out a moan. "God you feel so good," he whispers in my ear. "I feel better when you're in me," I whisper back.

"I didn't bring a condom, but we can fool around if you want," he says as he slides my underwear down and grazes my clit.

"Oh my God yes, yes please." He kisses me slowly as he rocks his hips against my wet pussy. His tongue searching the inside of my mouth as he unbuttons his jeans. "Oh baby, you're so sexy, let me taste you," he says as he goes down my body, kissing everything on his way. He kisses the inside of my thighs, then when I was about to wine he licks from my pussy up to my clit making me moan. "Oh Leo!"
" Does that make you feel good?" he asks as he sticks his tongue right in my ready, pulsing pussy. Yes I almost scream. He pays nice attention to my clit as his nice big hands find their way down. First, one finger finds his way In, then a second. He's pumping his fingers in and out as his tongue dances on my clit and it's taking all of my will to not scream in pleasure. I'm almost there, almost to my climax when I hear a knock on my door, "Emma?"
"fuck, it's my dad, hide," I whisper to Leo, as I hide under my covers. "Yeah dad?"

******

Hey guys, I know its pretty short, but I'd like to hear from you! Tell me how it is!!