Chapter Two: I Take a Confusing Journey

I was laying on my back on an old couch. The couch was a faded black and white, zebra print. I had managed to find Some food in the kitchen, which unlike the house I was trapped in, wasn't expierd. It had been a few hours since I had looked out the window. I got up and noticed that it was starting to get dark faster than it would normally. After about 10 seconds it was completely dark. I looked through the darkness and could just barely make out the front door. slowly I walked towards it. Then I decended into what felt like an endles fall.

* * * * *

I tumbled through the air. I was spinning wildly. The wind was howling in my ears. Then as suddenly as if someone had turned it off with a simply switch, I stopped falling and spinning, and the wind stopped blowing. There was a small amount of light, that seemed to come from nothing. With the details I got when I looked at what was surrounding me, I assumed I was in an old bedroom. I looked up thinking there would be a hole in the ceiling, from where I had fallen through, but there wasn't one.
The room smelled antiquidated and musty. There was an old black dresser in the corner of the room. On the dresser was a silver music box with a glowing purple jem. The jem seemed amazing. I felt myself slowly walking towards it but some small part of me held me back. I looked over at an antique bed. It had faded golden sheets and pillow cases. I suddenly relized how tired I was. I trudged over to the bed- as if I were a zombie chasing after my meal of brains,- and layed down even though a small part of me said not to. As soon as my head reached the aged pillow I was out cold.

* * * * *

When I woke the next morning, I felt groggy and even more tiered than I was the night before. I was so tired I didn't even relized there was a tray of food gently floating towards me. I reached my hand out so I could grab it when it got close. When the tray reached my hand and I had a firm hold on it, I muttered, "Thank you. " I could have sworn I heard laghter follow, then I heard, " your welcome. " It sounded like a woman's voice. I slowly looked up to see who had spoken to me but when I looked up there was no one there or at least no one I could see.