Chapter 2

Harry.

The one person I never wanted to hear or see ever again. Was in the band. With MY boyfriend.

I pulled up to Niall's house and rang the door bell. He came to the door wearing sweat pants and a crazy mofos shirt. Silly boy.

"Hey babe" he said. "What are you--" "NIALL WE NEED TO TALK" "uh, ok what's wrong love?" "DON'T LOVE ME I'M MAD AT YOU!" "What? Why?" I shoved the magazine in his face. "HARRY THAT'S WHAT" "ohhhhh....." He tried turning his face to avoid the subject. He and my bestfriend, Alex, were the only ones who knew about harry. I never liked bringing him up. Especially after.... that day.....

*FLASHBACK*

"I'll be right back love." his soft lips that I loved so much pressed against mine. I turned around to order another drink. We were at this new club, midnight. I sipped my drink and looked up to find harry. Let'a just say I found him alright. Making out with some girl.

My heart shattered into a million pieces. How could he? After all of the things we did together. Why?

I threw my drink to the ground an the glass broke and scattered across the floor. I marched up to him. "HARRY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" "Jess... I-I" "SAVE IT! I'M DONE AND SO ARE WE! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"How come you didn't tell me?" "Because I knew you would be mad and stress over it.." "I mean I guess you're right..." "Sorry I didn't tell you.." "It's okay you were right." We looked into each other's eyes. Gosh his were beautiful. Sparkling blue eyes. He leaned in to give me a passionate kiss. I was about to release when he tried to make it more heated. He licked my bottom lip and I allowed him access. We both pulled away to catch our breath. "I love you my princess."

"I love you my prince."