Chapter 6

~JESS POV~

I look at myself in the mirror to check myself to make sure everything looks perfect.. for the fourth time.

Once I'm satisfied with my looks, I go downstairs and put on my black pumps and grab my clutch when I'm suddenly startled by the vibration of my phone.

From: Niall (:

I'm here loser :P

To: Niall (:

That's not nice... :(

From: Niall (:

I'm sorry love xx

Can we go now?

To: Niall (:

Don't rush me loser I'll be out in a sec

I make sure I have everything and walk out the door only to find Niall in his range rover looking very impatient.

"Wow. Jess. You look... hot." He said while his cheeks flushed a light pink color.

"You don't look too bad yourself, handsome." I said while smiling. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and we headed off.

Once we arrived at the club, I was blinded by flashing lights, drunk people, and the occasional stripper.

"I'll be back." Niall said almost shouting over the loud music.

"WHAT? WHY?" I began shouting because I couldn't even hear myself but neither could niall because was already walking off.

Oh well. He said he'll be back.

I looked around to see who was here and what was going on when I spotted those green eyes that could just reel you in like a fish.

I turn quickly and head to the bar and take a few shots. This is a club isn't it? Might as well.

I realize that I might have taken to many because I started to lose my balance and say some jibber jabber.

Niall was taking too long so I got on the dance floor and started dancing when suddenly I felt two hands land on my butt and I turned around to find a really hot guy but he seemed kinda creepy so I moved away. Unfortunately, he followed me and started getting irritated. I turned to my left and saw Harry grinding on some Barbie looking girl. Bitch.

Harry smirked when I saw but I turned away still trying to get away from the guy.

"WILL YOU STOP? JESUS CHRIST" I said my anger taking over.

"SHE SAID STOP"

I heard a familiar voice say. Oh no. Not the guy I wanted to help me. Harry. Not niall. But harry.

"FINE I CAN DANCE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!" he said.

"FINALLY YA WEIRDO" I said as he turned and walked away.

I was still a little woozy from the shots but I wasn't sober.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Harry asked.

I didn't think twice about it because well, nobody thinks when they're drunk.

Harry latches his hand in mine and I follow him upstairs where they have empty bedrooms for..... yeah that.

We sit on the bed in one of the rooms.

"Baby, come back. I need you. I still love you." He said.

I could tell he was drunk too,but just as much as me which was good because now I know he's speaking the truth.