Chapter 3

Niall invited me to go to there concert.

Shoot me now.

But you know what? I'm not going to be worried about... him... But about my little nialler, so it's all good in the hood.

**

I walked in to see the other girlfriends, El & Perry. "Hey girls!" "Hey!" they said in unison. "We were just about to go surprise our boyfriends." "Uh, guys... The names aren't on the doors..."They had already left so they couldn't hear me. I guess I'd have to check each one and hope to get lucky...

I slightly opened the first door I saw. "Shit, I'm really sorry." I was staring at a massive bum, bigger than mine. Louis turned around and started uncontrollably laughing. Wow. Was it that bad? I closed the door to of course hear the volume picking up on his laughter. Great, something to tell the boys. On to the next one....

I opened the next one after choosing with eenie meenie. I slowly cracked the door open making sure not to be heard or seen unless it was niall. Just my luck, the door creaks. Instantly, I was met with a pair of piercing green eyes. "Jess?..." I was just about to ignore him and keep walking when he came to the door and opened it wider. "Hi harry." I let out a huge sigh. "What brings you here?" He said. "Um, well I was looking for Niall and---" "no, no. I meant what brings you here... In MY dressing room?" Oh no. Not the smirk. Here he goes again pulling his famous seductive smirk that pulls everyone in... "Listen, I'd love to stay and chat, but I don't want to stay and chat." With that I closed the door feeling satisfied.

The last door I opened had to be niall. I needed no more surprises. Thankfully, it was. I carefully crept in without him knowing. I thought he was maybe practicing the lyrics if the songs because he was talking to himself, but then I heard... "Who's the craic daddy? You da craic daddy. You da craic daddy. Yea buddy!" I couldn't help it. I burst into a loud laugh with snorts and everything. I was a mess.

"JESS?" "Niall, sorry that's not how I meant to surprise you..." He started blushing a light shade of pink on his cheeks. He is so cute my little nialler. He nervously scratched the back of his neck. "Did you hear that?" "Hahaha yea... It's okay, it was cute." I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Now go kill it out there baby!"

Hey jess?

Yea?

I'm da craic daddy.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello nigglets and fangirls. lol I hope you liked this chapter. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 20 READS! honestly, I thought I would maybe get like 3 in a week. But this is great guys!

For the next chapter how bout 30 reads?

Comment your feedback it helps

Vote please

READ & SHARE

love ya nigglets