2. donald trump the republican piece of ass

I I wake up to the sound of my jam it's Baby by Justin Beaver it's my fave song XD :3

I dance a little to the sound of Justin's dreamy voice and make out with a few of my 1d posters. i dont tel anyone that i like justin beiber and one diretion bc im pastel soft grunge kawaii goth and thta would ruin my reputation.

but i also like heavy death metal music like bvb and mcr lol im so metal XD

after i look at the time i go and start grtting ready. yes im a boy and i wear makeup get over it. i put on my pale foundation to make me look pale and tumblr and soft grunge and then i start my eyeliner!! eyeliner is CRUCIAL to the pastel soft grunge kawaii goth look. i put on a lot and smudge it with red eyeshadow im happy with my apperance. since its politic school i have to wear a suit but I still need to be kawaii so I put on a flower crown. (A/N: picture of his outfit in the media thingy xD)

"donald hurry up u republican piece of ass," says my mother.

"mom i told you to stop calling me that," i say.

"its true, u emo pro-life dick hole now come on ur gonna be late," she says.

i sigh and go downstairs.

"ugh i wish i got an abortion when i was oregnant with u," she mutters.

"mom abortion is murder!!!1!"

"see u just proved my point u r a republican piece of ass."

"goddammit."

i get in the car and she takes me to school called White House Academy.

I get there and see Hillary Clinton there and I get nervous hillarilary was a bully to me last year and she made me cry and my crush Bernie laughed at me it was not kawaii.

i see Hillary get out of the car and my heart drops as I see barney I mean Bernie get out of the car with her.

they are so not kawaii

i have to do something about thus.