Chapter 1

Len's POV/////

*yawwwn!* *beeb beeb* I sat up and smacked my alarm clock still half asleep.

I was still sitting there groaning that it was the first day of high school already!

As I got up Rin poked her head in my room. "Get up sleepy head we don't want to be late for the first day of school!" She said giggling

Rin and I could be considered brother and sister but really I'm not related at all. You see when I was just a baby my parents were killed in a car crash and one day the kagamine family adopted me.

Rin and I grew up together as really good friends we spent so much time together and we still do!

Rin popped her head in saying "c,mon Lenny get out of bed! We have school silly!"

"Okay rin I will!" I said as I realized I was day dreaming.

She smiled and left the room. "Rin looks really cute today!" I thought to my self.
"Wait what! I've never thought of her that way before!" " Well no big deal" I said to myself as I got up and got ready for school.

How was the first chapter!
I know it was really short and bad but I'm new to writing stories!

I will be trying to write a new chapter probaly about 3 time a week but don't get mad if I miss a day school is really crazy!

Okay well hope you liked it! Rate,leave a comment, and follow by!