Interview With @BelWatson

Hey Wattpadions! How's life?

Will, for all your clueless people out there wondering 'why on earth has this person made another one of those Amazing Authors, Stories books, haven't we already got enough of those already?' Will, i wanted to make one, and theres nothing you can do about it. Mwhaa haa haaaaaaa!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, for the first part of this... book. I thoguht i'd start off with an interview by the one and only- drum role please-

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM..................................... Bel Watson!!

1) What was your inspiration to writing the 5 book One Direction Series?

Well, I guess One Direction, as I love them and find they are great character material. Plus, I have fun writing about them. At the beginning it was only to be Backfire, but then Mila wanted me to write her a story, so I thought of making a sequel but independent (I love independent series, those are always my favourites to write. I've written another before), so I came up with Misconceptions and then it was Music Sheet... after that it was people asking for the five books, so I had to do it. I was going to write about Louis and Liam again, so why not connect their stories with the others as well.

2) Would you ever make another One Direction full Series again?

Hmmm I dunno. People get already very confused with the whole One Direction series, although I don't see how. I have to explain so many times that they are independent, they don't need to read them all, and yada, yada, yada. I get tired. Now imagine how much they would get confused if I start another independent series. don't think I can keep up with that.

3) What was your inspiration to make it a series?

Well, as I told you, Mila. Because she wanted a story with Zayn and I had put her in Backfire already, so why not? It was just to continue the side story that was born in Backfire... and then the rest came.

4) What brought you to Wattpad?

A reader of mine in Spanish. I post all my spanish stories on FictionPress and a reader there told me about wattpad and if I would consider posting my stories there. That's how I found out about this site... then I started reading, I started to like 1D and boom. Here I am now.

5) Is there anything in your writing career on and off Wattpad you'd like to change and make different?

No. I don't regret my decisions regarding writing. I love what I do, I love every single thing I've done. I wish I could have the time to edit and fix all the typos and grammatical mistakes, though. I wish I were better in English so I wouldn't make so many mistakes.

6) Is there anything you'd like to say to all your fans for some tips on writing?

Never give up. I spent years with a few readers, but I enjoyed it every moment. Sometimes I only got 4 comments in a whole week. But I never gave up, I kept writing, I kept improving -and I still have a lot of work to do-, and I'll keep fighting to become a writer. This is what I love the most, and if you enjoy writing half as much as I do... then you can't stop. Perseverance is everything.

7) Are you to presume this 'dream' of writing stories on wattpad and getting hits, to making it reality? If not, what is your top dream to achieve?

I do want to be a published writer. That's my biggest dream. One day I want to be like Julie Kagawa, with ideas as amazing as hers, with beautiful narrative, with marvellous descriptions and astounding characters. I want to be in the Time New York Best Sellers, next to her name.