You Okay?

Leo and I have been hanging out practically every weekend night now for the past couple months.

We'd watch movies, play games, do homework, or just talk about life's problems.
I told him about my band, Azul Dragons, and gave him cds and downloads. He says that he listens to them every chance he gets, and he loves the song The Grey.

I also learned that Leo has three brothers;

Raphael, the hothead with a loving soft side. A teenager that is always willing to protect his family, both physically and emotionally, however sometimes his anger clouds his mind.
Donatello, the intelligent, calm brother who fears the rejection of the outside world. He wishes to be accepted by humans, but he knows his chances are slim. So instead he loves the ones he has, and protects them as much as he can.
And last Michelangelo, the carefree youngster that makes it his goal to make others smile. All though he creates the illusion that he's nothing but a idiot, Leo knows that he does so to make sure Raph doesn't lose his temper, to keep Donnie from working himself to death, constantly pulling Leo away from his fears of failing, and overall keep everyone happy and sane. He wants his family to stay together, to not fall apart, for its one of his worst nightmares.

Note that this all came from the blue clad turtle. He really knows his brothers huh? They sure don't know him.

But what's weird is every night he comes over, I have this dream-well more like a nightmare-in which Im being pulled down into the ocean, slimy seaweed wraping around my legs and torso.
Leo is above me, reaching for my outstretched hand, screaming his strange nickname for me. I'm also calling out, but I'm calling him 'Leon'.
Maybe I should tell him about it...

My thoughts are interrupted by soft knocking on my window frame. I smile knowingly, only one person, er, turtle knocks like that.
(play song)
I played the nightcore version of our favorite song as I walked to my window sill. "He's arrived! " I smirked, opening the window. He smiled, a weak smile, "It is I!" I frowned as he walked to my bed, sitting and staring at nothing.

"Are you OK?"
My voice snapped him back into reality. "U-uh yeah, I'm fine! So, how's the others?"

Changing the subject, as always.

"Leo," I begin, crossing my arms, " I can tell when somethings going on, and I'm sure something is. Tell me what happened."
He sighs and sits back on my back bed frame. Playing with his mask tails absentmindedly, he thinks of a response, finding nothing.
"Its nothing, honest. I'm just.. tired. "

I sigh, that's the excuse he makes when he's upset.
Sitting in front of him, I hold his face in my hands.
Leo melts into my touch, his saddened sapphire eyes gasing into my icey blue ones.
"Its okay Leo, im right here. You can tell me."

A few moments pass in silence, until tears began to flow from his eyes.
"Coral.. " he breathes out, wrapping me into his tight embrace.
I return the gesture, allowing him to sob into my shoulder and hair.

Poor Leo, what could of happened to cause him to cry like this?

He has a few times before while complaining about how hard being a leader is, how his brothers don't listen and what not.

Wait.
His brothers.
I think I know why.

583 words :D