chapter 1 part 2 of 3

Hii, I'm on my phone doing this and because I'm on a shitty blackberry idk how to do parts of the chapters:( but when I get on the laptop or ipad I'll fix it up to make them into parts okay :) btw sorry that the last chapter sucked, its because it was the opening haha but it will get better,dw. So anyway, here's part two!

*Niall's POV*

"GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE!" I screamed. I need my chocolate, Harry's being a dick head because he knows I refuse to share any of my food and he's threatening to eat it. I looked around the hallway looking to see if I could see Harry anywhere.. Suddenly I seen a head of curls peep up from behind the bead, I pretend to not notice so he wouldn't run away. I began to tip toe down the hallway and when I'd got inside Louis room still not getting caught I jumped over the bed and landed on top of harry.

"AHHHHH, GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE!" Harry just stared at me, cunt.

"Fine" he replied. YES I'm getting my chocolate back, VICTORY IS MINE.

Harry stood up looking for something, just then I saw a squished galaxy bar lying on the ground, oh no oh no oh no not the chocolate!!!

"What did you do to my precious baby?!" I yelled at Harry, there was caramel all over Louis' ground and it was also on top of a box too, it seemed to be sinking into it and landing on whatever was inside. I didn't care though, I wanted my chocolate. I'm very serious about my food, I don't share and if anyone eats it or ruins it they.will.pay.

"Shit sorry I'll buy you a new one" I heard Harry say. I was about to scream at him, and attack him to the ground when I heard the door open. Oh well, that's not gonna stop me!

I started to attack him but he must of seen it coming as he began to run to the door leaving me in a heap on the ground on top of my squished, melted, sticky, carmel chocolate, poor baby. I quickly said sorry to the once beautiful chocolate and got to my feet, glancing at it one more time before sprinting out of the room running for harry.

*Note to self* have funeral for the remains of chocolate.

I ran through the hallway and into the kitchen, seeing Harry and jumping on him, we were now both on the ground.

"Niall, what are you doing?" I heard someone say to me, I looked around and saw Liam standing beside the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.