Prologue

An Explosion echoes throughout the village.

A figure looks over to the guards in front of a village and jumps down from the trees.

"Stop Right There." One of the guards yelled at the person who was wearing a cape.

The figure took a step back and runs passing through the guards.

The guards were blown away while the person runs into the village having soldiers following behind.

"Behold The Traitor Who Has Betrayed Our Kind!"

Showing a boy unconscious chained inside a bubble.

Gasps echoed throughout the crowd.

"Isn't that the dead chief's son? Haruki." One of the villagers asked his wife.

"I know. He is one of my own flesh and blood, but that doesn't mean I am going to let this crime to pass by. The crime result is death."

The villagers were shocked and realize that's why the chief wanted the kids at home.

The kids love Haruki like if he was their older brother.

The chief waved his hand and look over to his guards.

The guards connected the bubble to poles.

The two guards started putting energy on the poles, until the two guards were blown away as the chief was knocked out of the stand.

The figure stood in front of the villagers.

"Leave," Raising their hand, making mini twisters that were by their sides, Causing panic through the villagers, resulting them running away from the scene.

Seeing the villagers run away, the person puts their hand down as the twisters dropped to the ground.

The person started walking over to the bubble until the person felt a strong pain from the side of their stomach.

The person tried it's best to ignore the pain and continued walking to the bubble that contain her savior.

Starting to unconnected the magic poles from the bubble.

The guards arrive throwing magic chain or string wrapping itself around the person.

They pulled as the person flew up and break the chains and strings.

Grabbing the broken chains and pull up making the guard fly up in the sky.

"You!" The man raised his hand moved it to the left making the person flying into a brick wall.

The person crashed into a brick wall causing the pain to get worse.

Looks up to the chief as the chief puts a gravity wall on the person. The invisible gravity wall was pushing the person to the brick wall.

Having the cloak coverings it's face. The person had a line of blood on the side of their mouth.

"I will kill him in front of you." The man exclaimed before throwing red electricity at the bubble that was holding her savior, Haruki.

The person screamed as a wall of wind appeared in the front of the bubble as the red electricity was crashing into the wind force.

Waking Haruki, from his deep sleep and forcing to break the chains from his arms and legs.

He looks forward to see a wind force in front of the bubble that had a crack.

"You can't hold it for long since you came out of the hospital yesterday." The man laughed.