②.

Team Natsu is riding on a cargo, as Natsu has his head out of the window, puking out his lunch.

"I have a feeling that that chief hasn't telling us the full story of why he wants him back. Alive or Dead." Gray said having his arms cross on his chest.

"Anyone would run away being locked away for 10 years" Lucy state.

"There must be more to the story to make him be locked away." Erza said putting her hand on her chin.

"Fellows, we are here." The driver said as they got off.

"Sweet Land" Natsu exclaimed as he got attention to himself.

Wendy and Lucy sweatdropped.

The citizens of the town were looking at them, then went back to their own business.

"Wendy and Lucy look around town to find out any information or clues. While Gray and Natsu , and I would look around." Erza said.

"Right."

They split in different ways of town. Erza was asking the owners of shops and restaurants as Gray and Natsu asked the townspeople.

An owner of a restaurant came out and seeing their guild marks. The owner quickly rushed over to them.

"Please come in, my restaurant young wizards, I will explain everything inside." The owner whispered.

They did what she said, walked in the restaurant.

The owner favored a bench table for them to sit.

She sits in front of them.

"I am sorry for rushing you to my restaurant. I just wanted to tell you that you will be in great danger." The owner said

"What do you mean? We are in danger." Gray asks, putting his arm on the table.

The owner gulped, before speaking and look around nervously.

"This town right now, has wizard hunters. They catch every wizard they see and get money for it. They can tell by those guild marks on your shoulders. You need to hide them. If you don't want to die or get beaten to the point you want to die." The owner whispered enough for them to hear him.

Natsu slaps his hands on the table and exclaimed, "We are Fairy Tail Wizards and won't be defeated easily!"

"Thank you for your warning, but we have to find our comrades and tell them about the wizard hunters." Gray said, standing up and left the restaurant with Natsu.

Erza glance over their direction, before turning back to the owner. Taking out the wanted paper.

"Have you seen t-" She stopped when the owners eyes widen.

"It can't be. He is a kind person when you get closer to him and has a fiance." The owner spoke and Erza's eyes widened a little, until she started to think.

'Was he frame of the crime? Or there is more to the story than the chief told us.' She thought before seeing Natsu and Gray rush in.

"We found him!" They exclaimed.

"You guys have the wrong person." The owner exclaimed, getting the attention of the customers.

~~~~~~

Lucy and Wendy walks around the town and asked around about a man with a mask.

"Nobody have seen him." Lucy said, thinking out aloud.

Wendy walks next to her with Carla and Stella in her arms.

"I think there is more on the story." Carla said,

When they walk into a clear arena, they heard a girl's voice.

"Are you wizards from Fairy Tail? Lucy Heartfilia the Celestial Spirit Mage and Wendy Marvell, The Sky Maiden, I am guessing."

They followed the voice to a girl around 24 years old, hanging upside down on a pole of a store, while holding a small book.

Lucy put her hand near her whip. Wendy and exceed stay on guard.

"Who are you?"

"You don't have to know, because I will be the one who will capture the two of you and take you in, as for me, I get money for it." The girl jumped down, putting her small book in her back pocket.

Lucy grabbed her whip as the exceed jump out of Wendy's arms.

Wendy got into fighting position as Stella transform into her combat form.

"Let's have some fun." The girl smirked and turns invisible.

Lucy and Wendy look around, but Lucy got kicked in her stomach as Wendy was pushed back.

Stella swings her sword, as the girl turned back to normal. Blocking her attack with her daggers. Stella puts more pressure on her sword as the girl was showing a little struggle.

"Run!" Stella exclaimed.

They run before the girl kicks Stella on her leg hard, making her fall.

The girl turned invisible and run behind them.

Lucy notices it and grabbed Wendy, pull her towards her. She would take the blow for both of them.

As a strong blow of wind made Lucy fall to the ground, holding Wendy. They heard a groan and something being thrown to the ground.

Lucy and Wendy sit up to see a girl with large hoodie, as her hood slowing fall down, showing her brown hair with blue at the ends of her hair.

They were saved from the hunter stood in front of them, having their back facing them.

"Mess with your own size. Hunter" Their savior said, releasing her hands that had on fingerless gloves, dropping to the daggers on the ground,

"Who are you?" The girl hunter exclaimed angrily, and stands up.

"I am nothing special, but the one who is going to teach you a lesson, about messing with wizards that are younger than you." Their savior said,

"You can't see, you are blind, by seeing the sunglasses and bandages around your head. You can't even protect yourself and how are you going to protect some brats." The girl hunter said cocky.

A small chuckle came from her lips, before a smirk appeared on her face.

"You shouldn't underestimate people by their appearance." The girl with brown hair with blue at the ends of her hair said, before running leaving a crack on the ground.

Landing a punch on her face and a kick on the side, making the hunter go flying.

"You little brat." She exclaimed, before running and to punch her, but the girl dodges it and making the hunter trip.

Wendy sees a man jumping from a building above them.

"Watch out above you." Wendy yells as the girl lift her head to be hit with a dagger pass by the side her face, breaking the sunglasses as the rip through the bandages,

The girl jumped back, opening her eyes with a smirk.

"I was only planning to go easy on you, but you change my mind." She said in a dark voice, while wind surrounds her.

The two hunters looked surprise and shock and one of them murmured, "It can't be."

The girl had one eye blue, and the other red with her pupil shaped as a snake.

She glared at them with her glowing eyes.

"The Legend Of The The Devil Of The Twisters." The man spoke, shivering a little.

Strong winds came from all over the area as twister starts appearing in the arena.

The man chuckles and got in his battle position, hold out two fingers.

The tense of magic increases by the minute.

Lucy and Wendy felt the strong presence of magic in the air and grasp when they see the face of their savior.