Team Natsu took the train to go meet the client at Waass Forest.

Carrying their own bags except for Erza, who was pulling the wagon full of luggage.

Walking through the forest and following the trail as a village's soldier came into their view.
The Village had fences all around, soldiers at each entrance.

When they came closer, they moved their weapons if they are going to attack them.

"State your reason for coming here!" One of the soldier demanded.

"We are from Fairy Tail. We are here to talk to your leader of your village." Erza said walking towards the soldier and showing the job request.

"You are the wizards." The other soldier said in a rude tone.

"Good luck with catching that traitor. Other guilds already try, but miserably failed and give up when they face him."

The soldier's comment makes Natsu irritated but Erza kept Natsu in pay.

"Please follow me. Fairy tail's wizards." The nice soldier asked as they nodded.

Following the soldier, they notice the children hiding away when they see them.

That was suspicions of the village.

"Enter these doors, he is expecting you." The soldier bowed down back walking away.

"This village is giving me the chills." Happy whispered.

"Something is up with this village." Gray said observe his surroundings to see people hiding away.

Lucy and Wendy open the door to see a man near his 40s.

"Hello, I am the chief of this village. Please take a seat." The man smiled nicely.

They took a seat while the exceeds were on their laps.

"May I ask why are you paying so much for catching Phantom Twister?" Erza asked.

The smile fades away from the chief lips.

"Because he is beyond dangerous to be anywhere freely. He has been breaking too many rules of this village. He is also my nephew." The man said in all seriousness.

"What do you mean beyond dangerous?" Lucy asks in curiosity.

"He injured so many soldiers. I can say two groups of armies." The chief said

Wendy and Lucy eyes widen.

"I am so fired up. I want to fight this guy." Natsu exclaimed as fire came out of his mouth until Erza slaps him behind his head.

"I apologize about his behavior." Erza apologies, bowing while being seated.

"It's alright. Please Sit up" The chief sweat drops, seeing the reaction from Erza.

"If you come across a girl who is next to him. She is the one who turned my nephew against us. My nephew was a really quiet and serious kid. Until one of the villagers see him with this girl. Since then he has been different with us. That's when I took it into my own hands. I threatened him." He said as his hands turn into fists.

"Haruki, I know you have been meeting a girl secretly." The young boy's eyes widen,

If I see you with her again. I won't be afraid to lock you up. I have a reason to do so, because of what you have inside you. That could be dangerous to our village." The chief said as the young boy's face was filled with anger and glare.

"Watch Me!" He exclaimed angrily.

"I am not afraid of you, like our village. I don't care you have the name as Chief. That was my dad who is a lot better than you. You may be my uncle, but I wished that I was never had met you." He yelled.

*Slap*

The young boy falls to the ground having a bruise starting to appear on his cheek and bit of blood on the corner of his mouth.

"I am your legal guardian, I can control you if I wanted. You must respect me. I won't let you disrespect me. I can do whatever I want with you." The chief shouted, glaring at the young boy who had a mask, but he can still know he had serious face.

"You can do whatever with me, but you put a hand on her. I won't hesitate to use my real power against anyone who hurts her in anyway, even my own family." He pushes himself up from the ground.

"I won't show mercy at all." The young boy spoke as the ground under the chief cracks.

The young boy walks by him as the chief felt a large amount of power.

The next day, he saw her again for the last time.

Like the chief has said, he will be locked up.

The chief looked at him and lied through his teeth.

"After I threaten him, if he sees her again. I will lock him away. He threatens to destroy the village if we put a hand on her. The day after he see her again. We had to lock him away from the village because he was about to hurt the villagers, as a chief. I couldn't like that happen.

He was just 15 at the time. We had him locked up for 10 years until 1 months ago. He vanished from his room. We didn't know how he escaped, because we put some potion in his food that could have his magic levels weak." The chief said.

"Why would you have him lock up for 10 years? Isn't that too much?" Lucy asked.

"He is too dangerous if we didn't." He responded, before taking a deep breath.

He opens his top drawer and reaching for a picture, before putting it on his desk and pushes it towards them.

Erza picks up the picture to see a boy with a white and blue half mask that covers his eyes to only let the mouth to be seen and a blue longsword on his back.

"This picture was taken from a wizard who tried and came back. He couldn't do it. That was the very first one to try. A lot of wizards have tried, but he scares them all away. Everyone says that he is beyond a monster, but a nightmare. They also have said the girl who is with my nephew is nice, until she sees that fighting him. She is a monster. He has never had taken off that mask since he lost his parents." The chief said, lifting himself from his seat.

"What happened to his parents?" Happy asked,

"They were murdered. He was raised by his grandmother and aunt, my mother and sister." The chief said,

"They saw a pattern that they are traveling towards the west,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The young boy with orange eyes, wraps bandages around her head so it could cover her eyes, before she puts sunglasses on.

"Why do you have to cover your eyes? I understand, but still why you hide them away." Haruki asked.

"Because my eyes make me look like, I am evil when I am not. I scared a group of kids at the first town we went to. I don't want that happening again and also it's better for us to know if there is another group of wizards looking for you." She said with a smile.

He chuckles. "You don't have to look after me. I have to look after you. I am going to protect you no matter what. The past, I couldn't be there to protect you, but now I am."

He stood up and head towards the door, until she tackles him with a hug from behind.

He felt wetness on the back of his shirt.

"I am sorry. I can't remember you or the anything we did, but..." She buried her face in his shirt.

He turned around to hug her tightly.

"Don't push yourself. I don't mind you don't remember, but just remember what we did the past month." He whispered and put his cheek on her top of her head.

He looked at the window showing kids playing around.

'I have a bad feeling.' He thought as he narrowed his eyes.