Chapter 6

[M/f] = Mcdonalds food

Above is a rant I posted on my Instagram. I just want you all to read that because I'm getting a little annoyed.
Thanks!
- Katie

Chapter 6

    "(F/N), you need to tell Annie what happened last night!" Sasha said as you two walked to McDonalds for lunch.

"I was planning on doing that. You don't need to read my thoughts." You joked. She gasped and put her fingers on the sides of her forehead, closing her eyes and trying to read your mind. You laughed.

"Sasha I was joking! You can't actually read minds." You said, flicking her on the forehead.

"Owwwe." She whinned as she held the spot on her forehead where you had flicked her. You just smirked as you two neared the McDonalds. You ordered [M/f] and continued on with lunch. Sasha had order as much food as she could get while you were picking a seat to sit in. While Sasha got both of you orders, you were looking around when the door opened at the entrance.

You looked over and saw a small man in a hoodie and sunglasses. He looked over to you and walked up to you. He stood in front of you and took his sunglasses off. You were now staring at a pair of steel grey eyes.

"L-levi? What are you doing here?" You question.

"Hanji said to come get you. I saw you and your friend over there come here so I came to pick you up." He said.

"What does Hanji want?" He shrugged in response. Sasha walked up to you both with your orders and looked at Levi.

"Er... Who-" Levi looked up at Sasha and stared at her.

"Oh..." She said before giving you your order while she sat down.

"Uh... can we finish our Lunch first? We're kind of having a busy day at the Cafe." You said. I nodded and turned around.

"I'll be waiting outside." He said before walking out of the restaurant. You quickly finished your meal, threw the scraps away and waved goodbye to Sasha. You walked out and saw Levi's car sitting in the parking lot. You walked up to it and got in. Once in, Levi started driving you to Titan Records to meet Hanji and see what the heck she wanted.

   Okay, yes. I understand that this is a short chapter but I am literally having no ideas for this right now. HALP! Anyways, it's a chapter. Another will be posted on Saturday and Sunday. I'll most likely be posting another one for 'Saying Goodbye' and 'Um... What?' today also. Also, please go read those other two. 'Say Goodbye' is probably one of my best works and 'Um... What?' is basically some kind of AoT fan-fiction that has the real me in it! So please go read those because I am very proud of both and I would love to get feedback like I get on this one on that, too!
        Also, my mom got me this unicorn Beanie Boo and I named it Jean, even though the actual name is Wishful. (I think Jean is a better name)
        Hope you are all liking this story so far and I will see you in the next update!
~Katie