Chapter 1

This is Cheyenne....in the picture /\ /\ /\ ^-^ enjoy
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Cheyenne. I am 17 and I am going to shift for the first time soon and find my mate. My father is the beta of the Red Blood pack. The most feared pack in the country. My mother died when I was 5....she was protecting me from a couple of rouges. I sat there has she fought and died in front of me. I blam myself for her death cause I was outside pass the boundaries without mother or father. My father, Jake Woods, was beta of our alpha. Alpha Randy had a son,Dalton. He was a cute guy. I mean as in hottttt. He saved me when I was 14 from a rouge. I owe him my life. He is a year older than me so right now he is 18. He must have found his mate cause his father is backing down from alpha and leting him take control. I will just be his...beta. But I can live with that. Even though I have had a crush on him since we meet that day he saved me.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to present time

I was ready to shift and find my mate. I looked at my father who was already a wolf. I took a deep breath and shifted. I screamed in pain has my bones cracked and shifted around. I hit the ground in tears. Jake tryed to confrot me but everytime he touched me it made the pian worst. Than the pian stopped and I heard my father gasp. I walked to the river and looked at the water. I was as white as snow. And I was glowing. I looked back at my dad. He smild and walked over to me. "Cheyenne...you are a rare wolf." "What do you mean daddy?" "No one had ever seen a white wolf in 200 years. You are the first. Your mother was a gray and white wolf. She had the same glow you do." I smiled and walked back home with my dad. We lived in a house a couple miles from the pack house. My dad didnt want anyone to see me. Plus he didnt want me to get invovled with the war we were have between our pack and rouges. We ran home and I senced someone at the house. "Dad....someone is in the house." "Are you sure honey?" I nodded yes and got ready to attack. My father smelled the air and looked back at you. "Yes there is someone there but it is only Alpha Randy." I stood up and walked behing my dad. He told me not to let anyone see my wolf. I nodded and ran to the back yard and jumpped through my window. I changed in my human form and got dressed. I put on a white sun dress. And let my blonde hair drap down my back. I walked down stairs to see Alpha Randy standing with my father. "Whats wrong dad and Alpha Randy?" "Alpha Randy is telling me that his son as been bounceing off the walls cause he smelt his mate near by. So we must go meet his son, soon to be Alpha....Dalton. I nodded and followed them out the door. Randy stopped and turned to me. "Let me see your wolf. Your father told me that it is white. I must see." I nodded and went behind the nearest tree. Taking off my sun dress not wanting to destory it when I shifted. I changed and walked from behind the tree. Randy eyes wided and bowned down. "My lady." My father looked as confused as me. "Alpha Randy...what do you mean by my lady?" "Your daughter is part werewolf and angel. Her glow she gives off tells you. And the legeands say when a white wolf borned part wolf part agnel appeared. That she would rule all the werwolf of the world. She is the lost queen." I was shock.....no this cant be he is joking. "Alpha Randy your joking Im not a queen. Shall we meet your son now." I ran back to the tree,changed forms and got dressed. We headed to the pack house. When the doore opened a scent of Axe and pine oak ran through my nose. My wolf Kate screamed "MATE!" I walked in and heard someone scream mate. Itbwas Dalton. He ran to me and pulled me into a hug. I huged him back. My father and Alpha Randy looked confused. "My mate....your mine and mine alone." Dlaton growled. Kate whimpered for more of his touch. I looked into his eyes and noticed they were black. It was his wolf saying it. I pushed him back a little and his eyes turned back into his soft brown eyes. "Cheyenne Woods...you are my mate and I love you with all my heart." He hugged me again and nuzzled his face into my neck. I blushed and hugged back. My father pulled me away from Dalton. Whoch made him growl loudly and his eyed turned black again. Alpha Randy put a hand on Daltons shoulder which calmed hime down. "Son....is this your mate. Are you 100 percent postive?" "Yes father.......she is my mate and may I have her back!" He looked at my father and growled low. My wolf whimpered and cried for him. I calmed her down and pushed her to the back of my mind. "Father let me go to my mate please." He let me go and I ran into Dalton's arms. He nuzzled his face back into my neck and kissed it. I let a quiet moan. Out. I mided link him.
Not here love.
He nodded and lead me to his.....our room. He threw me on to the bed and started kissing my neck. I let out a small moan. "Let me mark you..please my wolf is restless. I want to show everyone that you are mine. I nodded and waited for him to do it. He licked my neck and kissed it. Than he sack is teeth into my neck. I let out a quiet cry. My pain was unbearable. He pulled away and licked the wound clean and kissed it. He pulled me close and we both fell asleep. I felt as if someone was watching me. I shock it off and fell alseep.

Someone Else P.O.V

GOD DAM IT.......SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE. I WILL GET HER BACK FROM THAT FUCK BOY. AND SHE WILL BE MY LUNA AND QUEEN. SHE WAS RPOMISE TO ME BY HER MOTHER, LILLY. UGHHHHH. I WILL HAVE WHAT IS MINE SOON. AND WE WILL RULE TOGETHER. IF I CANT HAVE HER THAN I WILL KILL THE FUCK BOY AND MAKE SURE NO ONE CAN HAVE HER.