Chapter 4.

For DeepaliKashyap13. I just wanted to dedicate it to you. Enjoy! :)

Sila.

------

"Home Sweet Home." I sigh, looking at everyone in the airport. After 2 years I feel the warmth of this city, where I born and where I used to live before I move away. No one knows I am here expect Afrah Bhabhi because she was coming to pick me up and my arrival is going to be a surprised for everyone.

"Sila!" A voice yelled from the crowd. I stand on my toes and look around to spot the owner of that voice. My eyes stop on a Hijabi coming toward me. I smile and walk toward my Bhabhi, my supporter in all my hard times.

"Afrah Bhabhi." I laugh when she pulled me into a bone crashing hug. I hugged her back tightly. I feel my eyes teary but I blink it back. I pulled back from the hug and look around her. I pout when I didn't find my nephew.

"Where is Asad?" I asked her. She sighs and rub her head.

"He is at school. I don't want to get late so I came here first, then we could pick him up on our way." She says and we started to walk toward the exit after picking up my bags.

"Oh, okay." I shrugged and put my bags in her car trunk. We get inside and drove toward the school. Afrah Bhabhi told me about the things changed in Hussyan house. She is like my private detective. She tells me everything happening here with Hussyan. She tells me that Hussyan parents want him to marry his cousin who they want few years ago. She also told me that Hussyan is having a hard time raising Arsalan on its own. I know why he was alone because Arsalan was very shy and reserved. He didn't talk much to talk anyone. It changed after Mehwish died. Once he told me that he doesn't want to make friend or get close to anyone because they leave him. First his Uncle means Mehwish brother who died of a heart attach a year before her death and after that she died in a car accident.

"Wait right here. I will be back." Afrah Bhabhi say before walking in school. I nodded and waited for her in the car. I sigh heavily and check my watch. 15 minutes passed by and they didn't come. I saw parents coming out with their children. I smile slightly when I saw some kids fighting over the front seat as their parent unlock the car. I love kids. They are cute. I also had one 2 years ago and but they take him away from me.

After waiting for another 15 minutes, I sigh in defeat and decide to walk inside and find them. I open my door and get out. I started to walk toward the entrance and was about to step in when someone slightly push me aside causing me to fall on floor but I regain my balance. The touch was weird, but familiar.

"Sorry!" A very familiar voice called running inside. Before I could look at it, it disappear. I frowned when I look around, but I didn't find it. That was something else. It was weird and confusing.

"What are you doing here?" I jump when I heard Afrah Bhabhi voice. My heart was beating so fast that I could hear it. I patted my chest a few times before looking at her with a playful glare.

"You scared me Bhabhi." I say and look at her left. I smile widely when I saw Asad standing behind Afrah Bhabhi with a first position medal in his neck.

"Asad." I open my arms for him. He looks up at his mother and then jump on me when he get a nod. Asad and I are used to close before I move away and after that he put space between us. It was hard for me to leave him and Arsalan. Both are like an important part of my life.

"Let's get home." Afrah Bhabhi say. I looked up at her and nodded. I try to pull back from Asad, but he refused to let me go. I sigh and wrapped my arms around him and pick him up. He tighten his grip on my neck and put his face on my shoulder. I can understand why he is doing this so he could stay me as long as he can.