Chapter 22.

Sila. 

I open my eyes when I heard the door open and it close after a few seconds. I didn't look to see the person because I know it was him. The smell of his expensive perfume filled in room. I swallow a lump when I feel his presence close to me. I close my eyes for a few minutes before opening it again. Taking a deep breath, I open my mouth to say what I had decided. I just hope he understands why I am doing this.

"I will marry you." I say and look at him with blank eyes. He looked at me confused for a few minutes before nodding slowly.

"I will get everything ready. Maham and Ahmed will be our witness." He say and take out his phone. I sigh heavily and shake my head.

"I want simple Nikah Hussyan. I don't want to marry in court. It will take time to do all the process. If we marry in court then we have to take time for it, then all the procedures then the waiting process. It will take at least a week to get us legally married and right now I can't risk anything happening to Arsalan." I told him. He nodded and put his phone back.

"You're right. We should just do Nikah then we could get all legal process done easily." He said. I nodded and looked at the door when Maham and Afrah Bhabhi come back.

"Go and get Nikah papers ready." I told him. He nodded and went out. Maham and Afrah Bhabhi come toward me, but I held my hand up to stop them. "Leave me alone." I looked away when I saw the pain in their eyes, but I don't care at this moment. I just want to be alone.

"Sila, please listen to us once." Maham started, but stop when I glared at her. I stood up and weakly take a step toward the door. I slowly walk toward the door and step in the bathroom and make sure to slam the door behind me. I hate them for lying to me. I hate them for planning to marry me to the person I love knowing that he hate me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smile bitterly. I shook my head thinking how my life is going to change after marrying Hussyan. I will be a different person. Marrying Hussyan will ruin my life when I know I didn't get mutual feeling from him, but I didn't care right now. I just want to make sure both of them are safe and happy and if this mean I have to do this then I will. I will marry Hussyan and not let anyone hurt them. I promised Mehwish and this is the time when I should have fulfilled my promise.

After I get fresh, I walk out and see Maham and Afrah Bhabhi gone. I slowly walk toward the bed and sit back. I wore the hijab that was set by my pillow. I sigh and laid back on the bed, staring at the door. After about an hour Hussyan come back with Afrah Bhabhi, Maham, Ahmed, Qazi and papers. Hussyan give me veil to cover my head and sit beside Qazi as he started to recite the Nikah.

I close my eyes and a tear rolled down to my face when I heard Hussyan accepting me as his wife. I have imagined this moment in many ways, but never thought this would go like this. I don't know how I am going to live with him after this, but I had to for Arsalan. I know Mehwish will hate me, but I hope she forgive me. I am not betraying her by marrying her husband, but I am saving them. I don't want Mehwish to get hurt by seeing Hussyan and Arsalan in any kind of trouble.

"Sila." I open my eyes and looked at the person standing in front of me. I could easily see Hussyan through the thin veil. I look behind him and saw everyone gone. I slowly take the veil away from my face and looked at him blankly.

"I think we should go and tell everyone about it." He suggest. I nodded and slowly stood up. He help me to walk out of the room and get everything done at the reception of the hospital. We walk out of the building and toward the car that was waiting for us in front. Hussyan open the backseat door for me. I went in and he shut the door before sliding on the passenger seat. Ahmed was driving us while Maham was coming with Afrah Bhabhi. Hussyan give Ahmed a nod before he starts the car and drove toward the house where everyone is waiting for Hussyan.