Chapter 33

I started to unpack the boxes into my house. Nothing had changed, of course, because I or nobody had been here. That least time I was here was when I left for California for Harry. No surprise. I said yes to the Juilliard offer. I wanted to do this. I needed to do this. I wanted to help people and make a change in my life. I broke it off with Nick, said goodbye to Joey, and just left like that, I didn't say goodbye or see anybody else.

Now, I'm extent sad, but happy. I left for California, which was a state of depression and also hard-work. A state of heartbreak. I accomplished many things there, but I also had many sad and depressing times there. All with Harry. In extremely happy because I'm trying to change somethings in my life. I'm trying to make some things better and others happy and proud of me.

The most important thing, the thing I've always ever wanted to be, I am. I'm happy. Happiness. I've finally felt at easy and happy, just like Harry was.

A couple of days later, I called Juilliard and asked what I was going to do. Apparently, I was going to start teaching a child and helping them with their writing is and improve. Also, the student is just a general writer and I would be helping them. It would be only one student, since I just started, and I was okay with that. I couldn't handle many children all at once.

I guess I would be a teacher or tutor to this student, I don't know anything about them at all, and I'm very nervous. I didn't know Juilliard did classes like that for younger children, but the world is full of surprises. I knew I could help this student very much, if they didn't annoy the hell out of me, since they had an interest in writing. I was happy about that because I didn't want to seem lost teaching something I barely knew about. I also understood that i would teach them every day except in the weekends. I would only have a sessions with the student in the mornings. Also, I would meet with the administrator to talk about my performances next week. I was set to teach the student tomorrow at 9 in the morning. I wish it was set a couple hours later, but I had to suck it up.

I was very excited for the change. Hopefully, everything would work out.