CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

“So what do you think will happen now?” I asked.

“Let’s see, you are the one who always solves it all not me!” She said with a little surprise in her voice.

“But you always help me with it. Don’t you?” I said it as normally as I could.

“Hey, I’ll talk to you later someone’s coming!” I said and hung up.

“Hey! Zoey, what happened? Is something wrong I heard you talking?” My mom asked with a little surprise in her voice.

“No! Nobody special a friend of mine was asking about the schedule for tomorrow.” I said casually, putting my phone away on the night stand beside my bed.

“Okay now. No more calls or texts! Sleep, it’s getting late you have school tomorrow.”

“Yeah! Okay!” I said nodding my head, and thought why don’t Moms ever forget about school.

Okay, I know I have a really bad habit of commenting at inappropriate moments sometimes not out loud like this one. I hit the lights off and drifted away into sleep.

“Wow! This is crazy!” I said while falling deep down into the black spiral hole. Yes it’s crazy, I was falling into something apparently endless because I did not reach the end I was may be still in the way?  And then suddenly I woke up.

“Oh God! Why? Why do I always dream about this?” I said it with deep shock, as if I had really been there, in that…umh…..black hole.

I turned on the lights it was 6:30 am in the morning, it was winter so it was kind of dark outside but I liked it.

I’m sixteen years old and  in 11th grade. I had this crazy friend who’s as wired as me, we had some similarities and some dissimilarities too, but we were best friends. We’ve been friends for almost five years now. I was five foot and four and had dark brown hair and sea green eyes; I was not skinny but not too fat. My nature was mostly moody, when I wanted to be fun, I was and when not I was not.

Though I was a little bit mysterious but I did not liked to be quiet, but talked to my friend and only her. We lived in Rose bell town, it’s a quite small town but it’s the most beautiful place.