The Supermarket

Just buy the bread.. and run back home to your horrible life. I whisper to myself while trying to decide what bread to get. I turn around after choosing what bread to get and end up bumping into someone. A boy.. he has Brown hair and blue eyes.. he looks about my age. "Sorry" I whisper. "it's okay!" He says excitedly. "I'm Louis!"
"I'm Summer" I say.
I look at my watch. Shit. It's past 9. He will be home by now.
"Are you okay?" Louis asks. "You look pale."
"I-I'm fine. I just.. need to go!" I say and run to the cashier. I buy the bread and run out of the supermarket into the darkness of the night.

I finally get home and when I open the door, my boyfriend Jack is waiting for me. Shit.
"What took you so long! He asks.

I've learned that he doesn't hit you as hard if you are silent. That's when I see him go into the kitchen. I think maybe I got lucky tonight when he comes back out with a knife. I tremble in fear....

I keep on staying Silent. I am crying now, well, more like sobbing. He slices my arm. I scream in pain. "please Jack... Leave  me alone! It Hurts! I'm gonna die!" I sob. He replies by slicing my arm again. 

At least, that's all I remember.. Before I passed out...