Chapter 1: Game On

Malice's POV:

"It's just a step to left!"

Can you guess what song this is?

"And a step to the riiight!"

I'll give you one guess.

"Put your hands on your hips!"

Have you guessed it yet?

"And pull your knees in tiight!"

Nope! You're wrong it's the Time Warp!

I am currently trying to copy the dance moves on Just Dance 4, when a creepy hunchback character suddenly takes me and starts dancing with me.The nerve!

"MOM, HELP! I'm about to be probably sexually harassed by a creepo!" I yelled. My mom suddenly barged in with rollers in her hair and a frying pan in her right hand. Finally."

Ha.Thanks I think it's over- HOLD UP! IT IS NOT OVER! I REPEAT IT IS NOT OVER!" The hunchback came and grabbed my leg then proceeded to make it go up and down. PedoMonster. Finally the song ended and I collapsed on the floor.

"Malice, don't forget your first day of senior year is tomorrow." My mom said in a tired voice, before going back into the living room. Oh yeah. Tomorrow is the start of my Senior year. I'll have to make sure I study hard!

 ------------

BEEP! BEEP! BE- "SHUT UP YOU GOD FORSAKEN BOX OF TERROR!" I screamed, throwing my terror bo- I mean alarm clock at the wall.

Note to self: Buy a new alarm clock.

After that was over I pulled on a oversized LSU sweater and skinny jeans. Then I brushed my teeth and hair. Quickly putting on my worn red converse I rushed out the door to the bus, barely catching it.

I walked in and tried to find a seat when I spotted my best friend waving her hands. "Hey Sam!" I said, slipping into the seat.

Ladies and Gentleman, meet Samantha Jones, my best friend since Preschool. "Hey Mal! Are you excited for our last year?" She asked.

Nodding I said,"Of course!I 'm going to try to make even higher marks than last year!"

"Great! I brought you something!" She pulled out a cylinder package and my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"PRINGLES!" I yelled, grabbing the delicious chips and hugging them. Ah Sammy Boo, I missed you.

Finally arriving at the highschool, we ran/skipped to the office to get our time tables.

"Hey girls! Ready for a new year?" Ms.Brown, the secretary,asked, giving us our timetables.

"Yeah!" We shouted, grabbing our timetables and running out.

"We have Science and Math together!" Sam said, giving me back my timetable which she took without permission. Bitch.

Since we both had science for home room we walked there together and got a seat in the very front.

Mr.Swagmiscter- I mean Mr. Swatsern. Weird name I know, I think its Swedish, stood up in front of us. "Ok, class today we are going to start at the water cycle!" Mr.Swedish said, as the bell rang. Groans could be heard all through the classroom until someone interrupted it by slamming the door open.

"Ah Mr. Hampton how nice of you to join us why don't you take a seat by Ms.Thompson she is the the one gaping." Mr.Swedish said. Yes,its true I am gaping,why? Because he is flipping hot!

"Hey,I'm Percy." A strong voice said from beside me.

"Malice." I said, still looking at my desk. "Hey,

If you'll do my homework I can do anything for you, Nerd." He purred huskily in my ear.

Loading........

Loading...........

Processing Complete.

1) Only cats purr. 

2) I'm not one of those sluts.

So what did I do? I grabbed a desk and threw it at him of course. Nah,close though, I flipped his chair over.

____________________________________

Hey its Valentine! 

This chapter is dedicated to Katie3053 for being the first non friend to have commented!

Cote! ByeBye!

Picture of Malice as Bonnie Wright to the side>>>>>>>

Edited by Zombie_Masquerade because Kinley doesn't flipping know how to spell or use propper puncuation. :)