Chapter 2: Hotter Than A Steaming Kettle

||Malice's POV:||

''YOU LITTLE BITCH!' 'Mr.Kitty screamed, getting out of his chair and walking towards me.'

"Mr.Hampton! I suggest you pick up your seat and sit down before you get detention!'' Mr. Swedish said. Mr. Kitty sat down in his (now righted) seat with a huff . I laughed softly and turned back to the board.

After enduring what seemed like hours of endless hole burning from Kittyboy over here, the bell finally rang.

Walking through the halls to go to my next class I was suddenly pushed onto a locker. What?! Am I going to be murdered?! No, please I'm sorry about the taking the pringles from the store last week! I was so hungry! Santa!!! Please forgive m-

''Oh. Its you.'' I said with as much malice in my voice I could muster. (No pun intended.) That's right, Mr. I-push-innocent-girls-into-lockers-because-I'm-a-boy-who-doesn't-like-people is back. Why isn't anyone helping me- Hey? Where did everyone go?

''You know that thing you did back there wasn't very nice, I think you should be punished.'' He smirked. '

'Well you know what I think! I think! That just because you're hotter than a steaming kettle doesn't mean you have to go around pushing people into lockers because you have anger management issues!'' I finished my rant glaring up at him while catching my breath.

''You think I'm hot?'' He asked. Was that really all he could get out of that!?! I-I-I-I-I....... MALICE ANGRY! My inner hulk came out as I suddenly got a burst of anger and well, I slapped the sucker.

''MALICE!'' He roared, oh god run Malice! run Forest! Run! Dammit! I knew I should have taken that yoga class last week! During my little mini rant I ran right into an open locker....Shutting me inside. Lovely.

After what seemed like hours, I heard his footsteps come down the hallway of lockers I was in. I quickly covered my eyes. If I can't see him he can't see me right?

''Malice I hope you know you just declared war, and war always ends with casualitys .'' He said out of breath.He walked out of the hallway. Great.

1) I am probably going to be late for several classes

2) Possibly never go home until the poor owner of this locker finds me

3) I Malice Renee Thompson have just declared war with the school's number one badboy, Percy Hampton.

__________________________________________________

*This chapter is dedicated to my best friend, Zombie_Masquerade!

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the short chapter I have just been out of ideas for this story.

I hoped you guys liked this chapter! ByBy!

-Valentine

>>>>>>Christopher Mccrory as Percy

 -Edited by Zombie_Masquerade