Chapter 9

Malice's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm FLIPPING DOING THIS.

I think to myself as I look in the mirror, my hair curled and my makeup done. I have on a red dress that I picked up from the mall this morning.

I don't have enough time to think this through as the doorbell rings.

Shit, I'm doing this.

I hesitantly walk down the stairs and stand in front of the door. I take a deep breath and twist the door handle.

Tristian's POV

As Malice opens the door and looks at me and blushes. I can't help but think about how good she looks standing in front of me.

Too bad I'm not into that.

I grab her hand and walk to the car, saying nothing. It was a comfortable silence on the way to the restaurant, for me at least, I couldn't say the same for Malice. Poor girl looked like she was frozen to the seat.

Malice's POV

This is awful.

I have never felt as awkward as I do now. And Tristian is just sitting there looking as cool as ever.

Finally after what seems like hours we arrive at the restaurant. Tristian smiles at me as we sit down at a booth and the waiter takes the orders for our drinks.

"So Malice, do you understand why I asked you here today."

I look at him confused.

"I thought you just liked me. Why? Are you in the Mafia!? Because I-"

"No! Seriously what is with you and the Mafia!? I asked you here because I need to tell you something important."

"Like what?"

Before he can answer, the waiter comes back with our drinks and he gives Tristian a wink and Tristian gives the waiter a flirty smile.

Wait. Wha-?

Oh.

I see.

I look at Tristian with a shocked face as the realization comes to me.

"Holy Crap! You're a woman cross dressing as a man!?"

"No! Dammit Malice I'm gay!" He yells at me.

Oh that makes more since.

"Oh sorry. But why did you act like you liked me?"

"Well I had to find a way to get closer to Percy didn't I?"

Well now I feel stupid.

"......OMIGOD THATS SO ADORABLE!!"

"Jesus Christ Malice! Shut up! You can't tell anyone not even Percy."

"Sorry. I promise I won't."

"Gosh it feels so good to finally get this out." He sighed and smiled at me.

"I can't imagine. Sleepover at my house?" I ask, chuckling.

"Nah. I think I'm going to 'spend the night' with that hot waiter over there." He says cheekily.

I gasp and slap his arm.

"You little slut!"

He laughs at me and hugs me goodbye, prancing over to the waiter.

Yes. Actual prancing.

I smile to myself and walk outside, calling a taxi to take me home since I'm sure Tristian is going to be needing his car for some 'events'.

Well this has been an eventful day.

/////@/@/@/@/@@@/@/@//

Hi! please don't kill me!

Just stating that this story was not made to offend anyone and I'm sorry if it did.

So you guys like my twist?

Hopefully you enjoyed this semi-long chapter.

Vote

Comment

Add

4,150 reads till next update.