Tristian

🎈🎈Malice's POV🎈🎈

I was walking through the halls when I ran into Sam."Hey,whats up?!You haven't talked to me recently."She said a frown coming onto her face.Oh oops.Kinda forgot about Sam for a minute.

"Sorry,Percy has been driving me CRAZY!" Her frown quickly turned into a smirk. "The bad crazy or the good crazy?" She asked,wiggling her brows suggestively. I frowned. "The bad crazy,definitely BAD!"

"Okay,Okay. Listen I have to go to class see you later?" She asked, hopefully. I nodded and she walked away.

A big sigh came out of my mouth as I walked to Science. Mr.Swagmister wasn't in here yet so I sat at the back of the room not wanting to talk to anybody today. The bell rang and immediately the classroom was full of students.

I wonder where Mr.Swedish is? Oh there is.

Mr.Swedish got up from the floor, boot marks all over him. "Ugh. Um hold on class I'll be right back. Talk amongst yourselves." He groaned, limping out of the classroom.

Immediately the classroom flooded with voices. Percy walked into the room and it went quiet. I gasped and flipped my hood on my head and placed my head on the table.

I heard him talking to his friends at the front if the classroom then quiet.Then footsteps approached me and sat down next to me."I know you're under there Malice".Shit.

"Uh No No Malice not here." I said quickly in a Spanish(?) accent. My hood was pulled up and his smirking face was there.

"Malice you know you can never hide from me." He said smugly. Ugh. "I know. You're like a STD, you never go away." He looked at me strangely.

A new voice was heard from the front of the classroom. "Um is this the science classroom?" I looked up and was frozen. Holy shit this dude is fucking hot. Maybe hotter than Percy.

He has brown hair cut into a quiff and green eyes that looked like you could drown in them. I shot up before I could think. "Um yes it is, but the teacher is out right now so you can sit anywhere if you like...?" It came out more like a question.

He smiled at me showing pearly white teeth. He started walking towards me and it was then I noticed that there was an empty spot beside me.

He sat down and looked at me still smiling."What's your name beautiful, mine is Tristian."

I blushed and smiled. Well this is certainly better than Percy and I's first meeting."Oh I'm Mal-" But I was cut off by Percy's angry voice.

"This is Malice and I'm Percy."

Despite the cold look Percy gave him, Tristian smiled and said "Hi." Then turned back to the front as the teacher walked back in.
_____________________________________________

Hey y'all.How did you guys like it?

Ooooooo Tristian who do you guys like better? Percy or Tristian?

Palice or Talice?

Well by Munckins until next time

-LittleMunchKin00

- Edited by Zombie_Masquerade (It needed it.)