Wedding Crasher

A Few Weeks Ago...

It was a sunny, warm, perfect day in Arendelle.  Everyone was decorating the town with decorations, and flowers.  It was the wedding day of Anna and Kristoff.

In the church, everyone was making sure everything went perfect. The catering, the flower arrangements, the seating in the church.  Elsa looked over everything. She wanted to make her sisters wedding perfect. She was wearing her hair up in a bun with her golden crown, and wore her coronation dress, with a pair of turquoise gloves.

"The flowers go over there." Elsa said and pointed to the left. "I think there should be more flowers on the alter."

"Your highness." One of the maids said. "Your sister is ready.

"Thank you." Elsa said and walked over to the castle and over to her sisters room. She knocked on the door. "Anna, can I come in?"

"Yes you may." Anna said from the other side of the door. Elsa opened the door and saw her sister sitting at her vanity fixing her hair. She had her hair in a bun with little white flowers tied into her light red hair. She wore a beautiful big white wedding dress, with white mini flowers on the waist, and the Arendelle crest surrounded the bottom of the dress.

"Anna you look beautiful." Elsa said and closed the door behind her.

"I'm not sure." Anna said fixing a flower in her hair. "Maybe I should have gone with the braids."

"Anna, it looks good." Elsa assured her sister. Anna stood up and looked in the full length mirror.

"Elsa, is this a dream." Anna asked.

"No." Elsa said from behind her. "Why would you ask that?"

"Because it feels like one." Anna answered. "I never thought I would get married to someone I love and loves me. And not to someone who tricks me, and tries to kill all of us, and take the crown."

"By the way, I heard that Hans is in the Southern Isles prison with four guards guarding his cell." Elsa said.

"Oh good." Anna said. "Because I had a dream last night that this guy with an army came, and ruined the wedding, and took you from me."

"That won't happen." Elsa said. "That's just pre wedding scares."

"You think?" Anna asked.

"Yes." Elsa said.

"Oh, but what if Kristoff says I don't?" Anna said.

"He won't Anna. He loves you." Elsa said. "I literally just saw him in the barn practicing his vows." Anna laughed.

"Oh my gosh. My vows!" Anna said snd grabbed a sheet of paper with writing on it. "What if I forget them?"

"You won't." Elsa said. They both then heard a knock at the door.

"Your majesties, it's time." A guard said from the door.

"You ready." Elsa asked. Anna nodded and smiled. "Oh wait. I forgot something." Elsa waved her hand and a silver necklace appeared in her hands with a snowflake hanging from it.