The Waiter - Part Two

Frank did his business quickly, hoping he could catch a glance at Gerard before he left the kitchen. As he opened the door, he was greeted with those familiar brown eyes that made him shiver.

"O-Oh, uh...s-sorry..." Frank couldn't bring the words in his mind to escape his lips. He was paralysed but the icy state of Gerard's.
"Don't be." Gerard spoke quietly before placing his hand on the centre of Frank's chest and pushing him back inside of the bathroom before locking the door. Frank fell back onto the toilet, unsure of what to say or do.

"U-Uh...I-I um...w-we-- you-" Gerard cut Frank off by leaning down and smashing his lips to Frank's, taking his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Don't be too loud..it'll spoil our fun." Gerard let his bottom lip hang down slightly before pecking Frank's lips and standing back. He began undressing, first disposing of his tie and undoing his belt before speaking.

"I saw the way you stared at me. How old are you?"

"I-I'm f-fifteen." Frank stuttered, quickly thumbing his shirt off of his torso.

"Just for today, you're an adult."

Hearing Gerard speak those words caused Frank to feel calm. He could be in control of his life. But for the moment, he only wanted to be in control of Gerard. His pale skin began becoming visible to Frank, and it made him feel funny in strange places. When Gerard was in nothing but his boxers, Frank was drooling and pleading for Gerard with his eyes.

"You're so innocent.." Gerard licked his lips before getting on his knees and scooting over to Frank, letting his expert hands take care of his belt and zipper.
"If I do something wrong or you want to stop, just tell me." Gerard pulled down Frank's jeans, taking sight of the impressive bulge in his boxers. Frank nodded, not sure of what else to say. He wanted this, of course, he just hadn't done anything like this before.

"I-I um...m-my uh...n-name is um.." Frank couldn't bring himself to speak once he felt Gerard palming him through his boxers. A small moan escaped his lips, but he couldn't bare to hear himself make such sounds.

"Your name, what is it?" Gerard asked, placing his fingers just inside the waistband.

"F-Frank..."

Gerard tugged Frank's boxers down to his knees, taking in the impressive sight.
"Wow...only fifteen?" Gerard rubbed Frank's thigh, leaving small kisses up his leg till he was only inches away from Frank's throbbing cock.

Frank could feel his breath against him, which only left him wanting more then he'll probably get.

"Y-Yes, sir..."

Gerard gave his length a small kitten lick before speaking.

"Please, call me Gerard." Gerard looked up at Frank who was gripping his own arm, trying not to make any sounds.

"O-Okay.."

Then, Frank tilted his head back and waited for Gerard to do something. He didn't have to wait very long, though. Soon enough, he felt the head slip into Gerard's warm, lush mouth.

"O-Oh fuck..." Frank couldn't help but moan loudly, feeling his stomach clench.
"Sshhh..." Gerard gave his fingers a lick before wrapping his hand around Frank's already leaking member and pumping him quickly. Gerard leaned foreword, placing his lips on Frank's.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Frank apologised for being so loud, but the feeling of Gerards fingers caressing his dick was too overwhelming. Gerard got back to sucking the head of Frank's fuck, teasing his slit with his tongue until he could feel Frank's cock twitch slightly.

"G-Gerard...I-I'm close.." He moaned softly, tangling his fingers in Gerard's hair. He forced Gerard's head down, making him engulf Frank's dick. Frank loved being in charge, and making Gerard do what he wanted. Frank guided Gerard's head up and down, until he felt a tingling sensation run through his body before cumming hard down Gerard's throat.

"Oh fuck, oh god..." He gasped, feeling his body go limp.