Angels With Sins

Elizabeth was one to spend as much time as she could with her little girl. They had a bond, no other parent had with their children. Her child was her entire world and everybody could visibly see how much she was protecting her child.

Elea Serena had grown up right before her eyes. And now, she was turning 5 years old. Elea was smart for her age, too already knowing about how alcohol affects you. And about how things didn't always work out in life... But she had yet to figure that out.
---
Elizabeth held her child's hand as they walked down the crowded sidewalk. People talking loudly, and you could only pick up a few words of each sentence because it was so noisy.

She looked down at the little girl with Brown hair and emerald green eyes. And thought about what her father was missing out on. She was disgusted by the way he'd acted. Elizabeth was forced by court to let him see her, but she had the choice of being there the entire visit so she stayed.

The first time Elea had seen her daddy in a while was when her mama was there too. And Sean had kneeled down to her height, and told his little girl to say hi, to his girlfriend Catel, which was an odd name for a women but it suited her. And when she'd said her small hi, Sean told his little girl that Catel was her new mommy when she came to daddy's house. And that's when Elizabeth lost it on her ex.

---
Elizabeth was out with friends for a few drinks when her phone started vibrating like crazy in her back pocket.

"Hello?"

"Elizabeth, Elea is in the emergency room, she was jumping around the years and she landed and broke her leg, I think you'd better come here she misses you"

"Tell her momma is on the way"

She hinge up the phone and ran through the entering door and ran to her crappy car. And although she knew her baby is going to be alright, she couldn't help but pray in that exact moment.

God, please keep my baby safe from harm. Please keep her safe forever and always.