Chapter 8

3 Mouths later

Tris POV

These past few mouths have been hell. I'm really scared of what David is doing to my baby . David is sending me and Raven into the 'The Maze'. She needs me.
I finally get to see her again. David is putting us into the glade. I'm really worried about Raven what has David done to her? But at least I can see her again.
"Come on" David says as he pulls me out of my cell
"Where are we going and when can I see my baby" I say as I'm trying to get out of his tight grip
"Stop moving you will see her soon and I'm taking you the maze" he says while dragging me into the lab. As we get into the lab i her crying. What are they doing to my baby. if he hurts her i swear to god i will kill him.
I finally see her. she looks so much like Tobias. As i hold my baby in my arms for the first time.
"family reunites over!!! come on" David  says as he guards drag us to some part of the bureau witch i had never see before. "now I'm going to inject you and you're baby with this memory serum than your going into the maze" he says what?!!! why do i have to lose my memory. I don't what to forget everyone. "ok why the fuck do you have to wipe my memory?!" i yell "you never said that i have to lose my memory, what the fuck is wrong with you" i scream at him "nothing is wrong with me you are the problem and just because" he says as the needle goes into my skin. David's face is the last thing i see before i black out.