Chapter FOURTRIS (10)

Tris POV
"So this is where you and Raven will be sleeping" newt says as he finishes our tour. I learned that everyone has to work together as a team, they have their own responsibilities.
"What's out there" I ask pointing to an opening in the glade
"The maze" newt replies "no one is allowed out there except the runners, they go out there's every morning and then come back before the gates close."
I see people running onto a train, most of them are wearing black but I see a girl wearing grey, me?
" are you ok" I hear a voice.
"Yeah I think so" I see newt "I saw people running on a train wearing most of them were black but there was this girl who was wearing grey and I think it was me, I think it was a memory"
"Really" newt said "none of us have ever remember anything of our pasted life yet you have been here like a few hours and you remember but you can't tell anyone one that 'what make you different makes you dangerous' "
I see a lady in black giving me a tattoo of birds the ones on my collarbone. She tell me 'what make you different makes you dangerous'
"Another one" I hear newt ask me.
I nod.
"This one was a lady giving me a tattoo, the one in my collarbone and she said what you said" I say
" so when I told you about the runners you got a vision or whatever it was and than I say 'what makes you different makes you dangerous' and you had another one" he say
"Yeah" I say smiling staring into he's beautiful eyes. What am I thinking I don't even know him.