HoPeLeSs WaNdeRer

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I PROMISE, IT GETS BETTER. COMMENT ANY IDEAS YOU MIGHT HAVE AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO UPDATE!! |-/ Stay Alive|-/

"So guys! You've answered almost everything that we've wanted to hear," the interviewer started, "We have one more question to ask. Is August a girl friend...or?? What is she to you guys?"
"August? No," Luke laughed, "She's our best friend."
"Your best friend?" He asked.
"Totally! She's a big reason why we do what we do. We wouldn't be where we are without her." Calum explained, smiling at the thought of her.
"But none of you are dating her?" He asked again. They all looked at eachother.
"Nope," Ashton answered for them, "She's really great. She's kinda our rock you know? She keeps us grounded. August is a piece of home that we can carry around with us."
"And she's the kind of person you can just sit with. You won't even have to tell her; she just know when something is wrong...and she'll just know how to make you feel better." Michael smiled at the floor.
"So does she live with you guys all the time? Where did you meet?"
"She lives with us. She doesn't have anyone back home. It's just her." Luke said, frowning. Calum coughed.
"We met at achool. We were going into 10th year, she was going into 7th. And she had that biggest crush on Ashton, who at the time we hardly knew. She was best friends with his little sister, Lauren. She started coming to our gigs and practices and became our little dork."
"So how old is she now?"
"She's 15."
"How sweet."
"But yeah, she's just an all around amazing person. I don't know why she puts up with us, "He laughed, " but I think we're all glad she does."
"Well, thank you guys so much for answering my questions!"
"You're welcome." They all chimed.
After a few minutes, they left the building and went straight to their bus.
"When do we get to see August?" Michael whined.
"Two more days." Luke whined also.
"God! It feels like it's been forever." Calum sighed.
"I know we all miss her...but we need to be thinking about what we're going to do when she gets back." Ashton said.
"I was thinking we could throw her a surprise party...but she doesn't like people..." Luke said.
"We could just hang out. Eat and watch movies." Michael said.
"She'll love that." Ashton smiled.
"Just two more days guys. Then we have Augie back and we're back on tour." Luke sighed.