CHAPTER 1

So a skeleton named Sans walks into a bar. He walks in with his bony hands in his jacket's pockets. What's the first thing he orders? Ketchup. And a burger.

The bartender, Grillby, just stared at him with what seemed to maybe be a smile. They had known each other for years now and today was the day. Today was going to be the best day in the whole underground. Sans was finally going to pay his tab. FINALLY.

"So how 'bout that tab, Sans?" Grillby asked.

"Heh heh.... yeah.... about that, I forgot my money at home so I'll come back later and pay for it," Sans replied.

"You always say that and then you never bring the money!" Grillby's voice rose just a bit above his average volume.

"Whoah there! No need to be such a hothead," Sans laughed.

"BADUM TSSSSSS!" yelled a lesser dog sitting another table.

"I am not even going to respond to that pun" Grillby walked to the back of the bar to restock, leaving Sans laughing at his own joke. Damn that cute skeleton and his puns and also the fact that he won't pay his tab. The truth is that Grillby has had a small crush on Sans for a while now. Sans, on the other hand, did not. He loves Toriel. He adores her puns. Grillby had never been good at jokes and he usually could not stand puns, although he had become accustomed to Sans' terrible puns.

Grillby peeked around the corner to see how the skeleton was doing. Papyrus, Sans' brother, had stopped by with Frisk to see if he wanted to solve some puzzles with them. Sans wasn't really feeling up to it and ended up being dragged outside. He managed to yell out, "Put it on my tab, will ya Grillby?"

Sometimes, Grillby just wanted to yell out some unspeakable words to Sans whenever he even came close to saying that phrase. Other times, it was different and he just wanted to cuddle with Sans. That kind of stuff.

"That would never happen though", Grillby chuckled to himself.

[[[[[So how did you like that first chapter there? Eh. I think it could be better but then again, it's 1:32 in the morning and I'm too lazy to fucking fix this. Took me forever to come up with this first chapter. Five minutes. It took me a whole fucking five minutes that I'll never get back to think this up. I'm kinda writing this as ideas flow through my mind. Will Sans die somehow? Nevermind. How would he even die? Maybe Sans will end up with Toriel? I don't even know. Don't expect spoilers from me. Maybe Sans will finally pay his tab..... Nah. Probably not. I will try to write the next chapter as soon as possible. Goodbye for now!]]]]]