CHAPTER 11

"Sans?" Grillby asked into the bright room. What's this room anyways? Is he even in here? He turned around the corner and saw Sans leaning against the wall.

"Oh, hey Grillbz. What's up? What're you doing here?" Sans spoke coolly.

"Well, I just thought you would like to have some small ketchup packets I found so I followed you here", Grillby responded. "So, what's this room, anyways? I've never seen it."

"This is just a room that I go in when I'm bored and stuff. Got lots of memories in here. Reel fun place. Heheh. You know what would make this place better, though?" Sans stared at Grillby.

Woah, is he talking about me? He began to blush. I gotta play it cool. Wait. I'm made out of fire dammit I can't be 'cool'.

They stood in silence, staring at each other until the skeleton's gaze dropped to the packets of ketchup in Grillby's hand and he spoke. "That ketchup. Like, wow I can already taste that sweet ketchup. Yeah you can just leave those here and leave."

Grillby glared at Sans and gave him the ketchup. As he began to leave, Sans explained that he was just kidding. "You can stay in here with me or something. I don't care."

Grillby turned around and stood next to Sans. What do I do now? I guess I should talk to him. They talked for a while, but soon fell into silence again.

It was Grillby who broke the silence. "So I've been wondering about that giant thing under the blanket over there", Grillby pointed to the blanket covered object in the other side of the room.

"Oh that old thing? It was just some old project that I worked on with some friends a long time ago."

"Will you ever finish it?"

"Probably not", Sans looked down sadly.

"How come?"

Some bright tears formed at the edges of Sans' eyes. "Everything's just gonna be reset... Once they get bored again and nobody will remember! Everyone's going to die again eventually and everyone... Just...." He began to cry.

I don't know what he means! What do I do? I've never seen him cry. He's always seems so happy. I just don't understand what he's talking about...

Grillby didn't know what to do. He stood there just listening. He couldn't do anything.

After a while, Sans began to calm down and wiped the tears away from his face. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I got a bit carried away", Sans said sheepishly.

"It's fine. I didn't understand what you were talking about, but I know that one day it'll all be alright", Grillby wrapped his arms around the short skeleton and hugged him.

Sans hugged him back. "Yeah. Maybe you're right about that. Shouldn't you get back to work, though?"

"Everyone had left early so I cleaned everything up and locked up for the night. But I guess I should go home", Grillby and Sans stopped hugging.

They walked out of the room together and said goodbye to each other.

"Could you do me a favor and not tell anyone about this room or the things I said?" Sans asked before he walked away.

"Sure thing", Grillby seemed to smile.

[[[[[Wow super crazy stuff happened in this chapter super unbelievable! I realized while writing this chapter that if I ever wanted to write smut, I would be unable to. I began to blush uncontrollably as I typed the part where they hugged. Anywayssss............. I think I'm only gonna write a few more chapters and then end this story. WORRY NOT, MY CHILDREN. I might write other stories. This was fun. Farewell until the next chapter.]]]]]