The stolen artifact

As I got closer and closer to the museum all I could think about was Kimberly and what she was doing this very second.

I reached the museum door and pulled it open, it was deserted. Now getting steps closer to the army section all I could picture, was me getting the task wrong and watching Kimberly get killed by this person with a sick twisted mind. Just taking one more step I'm finally there, looking around I could not see any note was this a joke was someone playing me and messing with my head. Suddenly the amplifier switch on and all I heard was

"I see you've decided the save your sister and follow the notes and clues. Your task is the steal one of the artefacts even better if you stole the bomb, you then need to take the artefact and put it in a bin just outside castle hill park before 8:00pm tonight so I can pick it up tomorrow"

"NOOOO I can't do that I'm no criminal" I shouted from the top of my lungs even though no one could hear me I started to cry and went down on the floor.

After about an hour of thinking about it and crying I dried my eyes, got up grabbed the bomb and ran to the park were I carefully placed it in the bin like it was gonna explode in my hands. I walked away slowly called a cab and went home.

I walked in the front door and now about to walk up the stairs

"Darcy get in here right now young lady"mum shouted before I could even reach the first step.

I slowly made my way into the front room and sat down on the sofa.

"Now why did you skip half of last lesion and leave early and now just came home for" she said whilst looking into my eyes she looked like she was now about to cry.

"Mum it's fine I left early because Kimberly was meant to be my partner in this subject and I control myself I had tears rolling down my face so I went to our favourite place the park so I could calm down." I said back to her with tears streaming down my face. Mum came and sat down next to me and whispered in my ear

"It's okay we'll find her soon I promise.

I walked away and went upstairs saying to myself

"Should I tell her about the clues? No I can't she won't believe me,like always" I slouched down on my bead dreading about my next task what will that lead to.

Will I ever find Kimberly will I ever get my sister back?