친구

Seven billion people. But all I want is six of them to be here with me. Am I over reacting? So many people, yet I only need that little group. World is made out of Seven billion people, but my world is six of them.
A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversations, never ending togetherness, doesn't always require being with one another, as long as friendship lives in the heart... friends will never be parted. Still, all I wish is for all of you to be here. Still, all I want is to see you all smile. Still, all I desire is to finally see you again and never let anything set us apart. I'm almost done with the mission my dear friends. I am almost free. I'll see you all soon. I promise.
- Jin.

I didn't take hope with me, because you were my hope. - Hoseok

I didn't choose to keep care just for me, you were my thoughtfulness- JungKook

I never meant to lose your trust, because you were my trust.- Yoongi.

I didn't leave with strength, because I had so little of it. You were my strength.- Jimin.

You couldn't possibly lost dedication. Without determination, you could have never carried on the mission. You were my dedication. - NamJoon.

Loyalty could have never be taken away, just like a smile that will never be washed off your face. You were my loyalty.- Taehyung.

You were our Freedom Jin. We hope you can smile again, but you saved all of our souls, by keeping those memories. See you soon our dear friend.