System Reboot

After a long time of rewriting, research and trying to overcome several writer's block - chapter one of the rewritten version is done! (The proper one)

You guys can finally stop wondering if I'm going to update soon because here it is!

There is going to be ALOT of changes in this story and it's upcoming chapters because I learned that time jumps are fucking stupid and idiotic of me especially when developing a character from a young age. Details are really important which I come to know when going though the plot holes in this story. I grimace at my mistakes.

Without further ado, go on right ahead to both old and new readers!

Disclaimer: Does not own KHR. Only my OC's involved.

Warning: Character that has emotional constipation.

+++

Chapter 1: System Reboot

Game over.

.

.

.

.

Sunsets are beautiful with their vibrant colors painting the sky, colors that range from red to purple be it during dawn or dusk. It's strange to think that only during those two times, colors aside from white, blue, grey and black would appear.

The night sky is beautiful with the stars glowing from the heavens above our heads. However living in the city where air pollution is a major problem, chances of staring up at the night sky to admire the stars is highly unlikely. The same feeling goes to when staring at the sky during the day. The sun above my head and the warm sun rays on my skin. It also blinded me by just looking up to stare are the interestingly shaped clouds passing by, the color scheme remained constant: blue, white and with the occasional grey if it rained.

It's plain and boring but compared to sunsets, staring at the latter is simply overwhelming.

"What are you looking at?" a familiar voice asked questionably from behind, followed by a large hand landing on my shoulder which jolted me out of my thoughts.

Robert's grinning face greeted me when I turned my head to stare at the owner of the hand on my shoulder.

"At your ugly mug," I shot back, "Oh god you look ugly as fuck."

The older male let out a chuckle, unaffected by my retort knowing that I meant it as a crude joke. Robert is like any of the other males I've met; a young ragged looking man transitioning from an awkward teenager to young adult; all pass the horrors of puberty. A tall, well built young man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

To others he could be called attractive with an air of maturity wrapped around him despite merely being in his early twenties but as a dear close friend of his such as myself, I could not see his beauty but only the sheer stupidity pouring out of him. I admit he is beautiful but most of the time his personality blind me from seeing it.

This is a friend thing.

"Aw! Don't mind little Oliver here!" another voice chirped cheerfully as a young man in his late teens fell into step by Robert's side, brushing out a lock of brown hair that came into equally colored brown eyes, "She's just a little ball of pure rage. Full of hate."

Bobby is a few years younger than Robert with the latter being our senior; a tall male with a lean yet athletic figure. Despite being tall, Bobby is in fact a few inches shorter than Robert but he still towers over my short stature and I'm the shortest one out of us three.