Panic at the disco

I saw an opportunity to name this chapter as it is and I took it.

A choice with no regrets (Did you see what I did there ;D okay I should stop but I was on a roll.)

Disclaimer: Does not own KHR. Just the OCs

Warning: Crying is good. Crying too much is bad (You'll know why soon enough).

"The bold"- Is speaking in another language (English)

+++

They shy away, from the slightest alteration.

.

.

.

.

With my heart in my throat and my breath stolen away from me, I could only sit in my stroller as it rolled down the declining hill at a constant speed but gradually increasing when the road continued to stretch almost endlessly. The stroller rocked and jumped as it went over uneven surfaces and several occasions it felt like I'm being launched out.

I prayed that I won't die. Not again.

I did not bother to keep my eyes open or watch the scenery pass on by like a blur as I tried my best to cling onto the metal structure of my stroller, squeezing my eyes shut with the sound of rushing wind in my ears and the cold breath of winter rush on my face.

"Woah!"

The stroller came to a stop with a sudden jerk which had thankfully not launched me off my seat but it did cause me to lurch forward, my small legs colliding painfully with the metal frame. For someone older, they would shrug of the pain since they had grown a higher pain tolerance as they grow having to endure something much worse like scrapping their knees on the pavement or a deep cut from a blade.

However compared to my young form, this frail body has yet to grow accustomed with pain on a higher scale. My shins throbbed painfully, pulsing and likely to leave a bruise behind. I couldn't stifle the cry of pain leaving my lips or the tears that ran down my face.

I curled into myself before reaching out a hand to touch the throbbing skin despite how awkward if felt. My small fingers lightly brushed against the likely bruised skin and to my absolute shame, a whimper left my lips.

Wonderful.

As I tried to stifle my cries, a large shadow was cast over my form. A shuttering breath left my lips as I tried to control my crying before craning my head up to stare at the form blocking out the little sunlight left.

I saw blue before anything else.

For a moment I thought it was Luciano staring down at me, by some miracle had come to catch my stroller from rolling down the hill and manage to catch it before anything bad could happen. My tears ceased but my breathing remained erratic.

The blonde male is more attentive to his surroundings than the others despite his meek demeanor and short stature or young looks. Many could forget Luciano is older than Gamma.

The only way I had known Luciano is older than Gamma was the stubble implications in their conversations and the fact that while Gamma looks older despite his age, had several occasions his voice would crack embarrassingly much to everyone's amusement. They would tease him for being the youngest among their group excluding Aria.

I expect the bright blue in Luciano's eyes and the gold in his hair.

Not the intense blue or the black hair.