Instantaneous

Yay! Another update!

"The bold" - Is speaking in another language (English)

"The italics" - Is speaking in another language (French)

The reason for this is that the main character is bilingual.

+++

And I know that you're scared by the notion.

.

.

.

.

The light from the street lamp situated above us is the only source of light in this damp alley way the blonde stranger had walked into. We have been waiting outside this small house that had seen better days for a full minute after the man had knocked on the doors hurriedly, a scowl on his lips.

I can hear someone cursing followed by a sound of a vase crashing to the floor from. All these unusual sounds originating from behind the wooden door pained red, chipping off at some places due to age.

When I had in mind when someone utters the word 'doctor' is the hospital. A big building filled with people in uniform working long shifts and patients waiting by for treatment. Not some ordinary house people could overlook at one glance. Giving another look over the building had aged for quite some time and really need a contractor to fix the cracks crawling up the walls like vines; I wondered what kind of doctor this man decided to bring me to.

Probably a private doctor?

"What is that idiot doing in there?" the blonde stranger muttered under his breath, hunching over my small figure to act as a barrier from the cold winds, "I'm going to kick his door down if another minute pass. Screw patience."

Another curse and the door rattled violently before it swung open to reveal a man obviously irritated from being woken up from his sleep considering how his eyes narrowed. Unlike the blonde stranger, this man is older who is likely to be in his mid thirties, has dark hair which I could take as brown in this lighting. A faint stubble is also seen decorating the man's face.

The hilarious thing about this man's appearance is the pink bathrobe worn as a jacket; the flaps remain open to reveal the world the white wife beater and grey sweatpants underneath.

Brown eyes narrowed at the blonde stranger, a flash of annoyance flickering in his gaze before moving it down to stare at me. The iciness held in his gaze melted slightly, leaving behind sadness in its wake.

"If this were under difference circumstances I would have kicked your ass, "The brown haired man pushed aside his door and allowed passage for the blonde stranger to go inside with me in his arms, "Hurry inside with the kid."

"Thanks Damien."

"Shut up and get your ass inside already, "'Damien' grumbled in reply, shutting the door behind up and flipped the lock where it snapped in place.

It was a relief going inside a building, sheltered from the winter winds outside. If it weren't for the blonde stranger holding my small form close to his chest and his thick trench coat, I would have suffered the entire journey reaching this house.

The blonde stranger glanced back to our host, moving aside in the narrow dimly lit hallway for the older male to pass through before trailing after him into the first room on our right.

The room we entered is large, almost the size of two large bedroom joined together but with the lack of walls separating it. The walls are painted in teal blue paint and the floors are covered with grey paneling. Compared to the lighting in the hallway, this room is bright with light coming from several sources in the room.