Connection

I'm a bit late updating! Here is it :)

"The itallics"- Is speaking in another language (French)

"The bold"- Is speaking in another language (English)

"Both"- Is speaking in another language (Italian)

+++

But I don't want to be the centre of anything.

.

.

.

.

Several occupants seated on the same row as us gave me another curious glance like I was some alien from outer space. Most of the time I reacted by openly staring back at them as I gnaw on Akira's sleeve while the latter went through paperwork he carried around, reading the article word by word and kept vigilant for any errors. Other times I would try to hide behind Akira's arm when the staring continued.

I have spent the past few hours sitting on Akira's lap gnawing on one of his sleeves as a form of entertainment, with my pacifier I spit into his eye back in the airport stuffed into his pocket and quite possibly contaminated. This is the only option left.

I tried reading Akira's paperwork but apparently with the small text grouped into large paragraphs, it ended up hurting my eyes just trying to read it. I didn't bother to indulge myself in reading and decided to find something else.

That something else being Akira's sleeve.

"Well there goes my shirt," Akira mused, trailing his gaze from the paper in hand to his soaked sleeve, "And possibly your appetite."

Akira had grown worried with my food schedule having to read that developing babies such as myself need to be fed regularly. However the case is different with me, I only go to Akira for food when I wanted only he doesn't know that.

Most of the time, I rejected the bottle of milk by smacking it away from my mouth when the man insisted I drink my milk while frowning fiercely at him.

Akira looked like he wanted to cry at that point in time and the poor passenger seated next to us gave me the stink eye.

The passenger is an old man, older than Damien with silver streaking in his black hair and short beard. The man despite being physically older is bulky in size hinting he might be doing some exercise to keep that physique. Has a sharp nose and bright blue eyes. In my opinion I could consider this man to be very salty, not in a sense of taste but attitude with all the scowling as a default resting bitch face.

The man surprisingly made no complaint about my behavior when I slapped the bottle away when I expected him to bitch about it to the flight attendant or Akira. All he did was cross his arms over his chest, grumble under his breath for several moments and sit there minding his own business.

"Your kid?"

Both Akira and I turned to the male passenger, blue eyes staring intensely in my direction. I can't help but stick closer to Akira. While weary of him dropping him dropping me like before when Damien is around, Akira is the only comfort I have left.

"Y-yeah," Akira stammered, "He's mine."

"The boy will ask for food when he wants to. Just look for the clues," The man gruffly said.

Akira is not the only one baffled with the man.

"....Excuse me?"

The man let out a heavy sigh, breathing heavily out of his nose almost seemingly frustrated with something or likely someone.