Part I - First Meet

~In the school storage~

"What are you doing here?" He appear out of nowhere and suddenly asked me.
"Oh, I just want to be alone so I come here because here is quiet. What about you?" I asked him back while wiping my tears.
"Me too I just want to be alone. Why you want to be alone? Do you have any problems?" He ask me while holding my hands
"My parents want to divorce. And you?"
"My CF (commercial film) get cancelled because a new rookie actor" he answer while sigh.
I start to cry again, he hug me and says it's going to be okay. After 5 minutes I stopped cry in his arm, he look me in the eyes and kissed me. Suddenly Someone coming and hit my head with pillow and... I wake up from my dream.

"Eomma (mom) why are you hitting me?" I ask my mom while touching my head
"Wake up already look at that clock, you're going to be late" my mom point at the alarm
"What? 7 a.m i'm already late. Why my alarm isn't ringing and why didn't wake me up earlier? Aisshh"
"Its your fault and now you blaming me, ckck just hurry up get ready your breakfast is ready" my mom shake her head and exit my bedroom.

I take a shower and still thinking of that dream, how can I end up kissing with EXO Sehun? He don't even know me, and I have no interest in KPOP at all. What a weird dream.

I change to my uniform and go to school by taxi because I'm late. Usually I go to school with bus.

At the front gate I so shocked because there is so crowded by students and so noisy. So I take a step closer and ask Lee Ji Eun who is standing there too "JiEun, what happend here? Who is there in the front? And why is it so noisy?" I ask out of curiosity and she answer so happily "Its EXO Sehun and Kai!!!! They are wearing our school uniform and I think they will attend this school!!! Oh my god!!!! I'm so excited!" And I was just shake my head and go to my class.

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ... The school bell has rang so it mean school is started now. Then Mr. Yoo my homeroom teacher come to my class, we are wondering why he come here since its not his lesson.

"Alright students, you must be wondering why I come here while its not my lessons right? I come here to introduce 2 new transfer student. All of you already know who is it right? Please come in!" Said Mr. Yoo and Sehun&Kai come to the class. Everyone in class was clapping like a seals and so noisy as well excited while me just staring blank and not happy at all.

"Omo (OMG), its exo Sehun and Kai!!!"
"I cant believe to be in the same class with them!"
"I have to take a photo and get their sign!!!"
"I will write it on my SNS (social media)"

My friends in class was all saying that and I'm just quiet.

"Be quiet please, they will introduce theirself" said Mr.yoo while hitting table.

"Anyeonghaseyo (hy, formal) I am EXO Sehun, I'm new here please take care of me!" He said while bow to us and everyone is clapping 'I can't believe I dreamt about he kissed me today and in the same class with him its just weird' I say it in my heart.

"Anyeonggaseyo, I'm EXO Kai, nice to meet you all. please take a good care of me!" Then he bow and class is clapping like seal once again.

"Okay, they done introducing now please take a seat at the most right corner over there, there is 2 seat empty. And Han YuRi the girl in front of you with ponytail is the class president you can ask anything to her. Ah, and Mr. Kim isnt coming to school today so you have empty hour. Just stay in class and be quiet" say Mr. Yoo while pointing at the seat in my back and leave the room.

everyone was crowded in their place and it was behind me it was so noisy seriously so I decide to go to the toilet. And someone was calling me
"Jeogiyo (excuse me) Han YuRi the class president right? Can you show me where is the toilet?" Sehun called me and ask me
"Yes, just follow me. I'm going to the toilet too"
Then he followed me and finally we arrive in the front of women toilet
"What are you doing? Are you going to watch me pee? The men toilet is over there"
"Ahh, mian (sorry) I didnt see the sign. Over there right? Okay gomawo (thankyou)" he say then rush to the men toilet. I guess he is embarrassed.

After that I want to come back to the class and see Sehun was waiting for me outside the toilet I'm shock actually

"Ah you shock me, what are you doing here? You didn't wait for me right?" I'm shocked and asked him
" thats right I'm waiting for you. I dont want to comeback to class yet, its so noisy so.." He haven't finished talked and I cut his talk
"So what? You want me to accompany you?"
"Yes, if you not in hurry, can you show me arround the school?" He ask me with aegyo (cutely)
"Dont do your aegyo in front of me. I'm not interested at all. Why dont you go around school by yourself? I want to finish reading my book" i answer coldly
"What if I stuck somewhere and cant find way to the class? Its not a small school" he does his aegyo once again
"Hmm.. Okay I will show you around the school. BUT, after that dont bother me anymore. Follow me"
"Yehet, i hope so" than he followed me.

I show him around the school and lastly I show him the cafetaria

"I'm hungry, cant we eat here?" He said while touch his stomach
"Andwae (no) you cant eat if its not break time"
"But I'm so hungry though. When break time will you accompany me eating with Kai too?"
"Why you keep bothering me? Because you think you're popular and every girl loves you? I'm not a fan of yours, I have no interest in KPOP at all. You can say I'm an anti-fan."
"That why I want to be friend with you cause you are not a fan of me so everything I do you wont take a photo of it and you wont over-reacting. Cant we be friends?" He ask with sincerity I can feel it
"Well.. We can be friend BUT I will have a lot of haters if I close with you"
"Dont worry, I will protect you"
"How will you protect me?"
"I'll do everything I can. So we are friends right?"
"Eo (yes) we are friends. I finished show you the school right? Lets go back to class its almost time to change lessons, the next teacher is killer" i say while walking
"Yes lets go back to class" he followed me and walk beside me.

After arrived at the class Mrs. Lee is already in there and we late for her class. She is so killer but he is kind to the men students.
'Crap she is inside already'
"Why you are stop walking? Not going in?" Sehun ask me
"Mrs. Lee is inside already" i answer
"What? Lets just go in and apologize"
Knock knock knock, Sehun knock the door and open the door
"Choisonghabnida (i'm sorry) teacher, I come late. I ask Yuri to show me around the school and I dont know you're inside already" Sehun say while bow and I bow as well
"I will forgive you two this time, just go back to your seat" said Mrs. Lee

To be continued...

---
Please give your feedback and vote. I'll appreciate it :)