Chapter 1

I sat in my new room, staring at the new environment. My anger bubbled up inside of me, when I remembered the time a few months ago, when my parents told me that we would be moving. it wasn’t fair! Why couldn’t my dad get a different job, closer to our old house. Why did we have to move? I sighed and got up off of the floor,opening the window. It was so stuffy in this room. Then I began to unpack what felt like 1 of the million boxes I had in my new room. I had about 8 full boxes of clothing, but I couldn’t find any clothes hangers. I looked through tons of boxes, but with my luck, I didn’t find any. It probably would have been a good idea to label the boxes.

“What the hell?” I screamed at the boxes in front of me.

“Woah, calm down.” I heard someone say. I saw a tall, dark haired boy standing looking into my room from a window. I guessed that he was inside his bedroom judging from the clothes and CD’s scattered on the ground.

“Done staring yet?” He asked. I blushed and looked down at the boxes covering my bedroom floor. “Um s-sorry.”I stuttered. Had I really been staring at him that long?

“Don’t worry about it. Every girl can’t take their eyes off of me.” He said with a smirk.

I shifted uncomfortably and didn’t say anything.

“I’m Eric.” He said, holding out his hand.

“My name is Jennifer but you can call me Jen.” I said shaking his hand.

“Wow, our houses are really close together.” I chuckled.

“Tell me about it.” Eric said.

We were both leaning on our window sills, and we were so close together. I noticed that Eric had bright blue eyes, and a very toned body. He’s pretty cute, I thought to myself. A girl ran into Eric’s room, interrupting my thoughts. “Eric!” She squealed. But she didn’t give him a chance to respond, because he was too busy kissing her.

“Jen, this is my girlfriend, Cindy.”

I managed a small smile and introduced myself to Cindy.

I heard my mom calling me from downstairs, so I stood up and said, “I’ve got to go but it was nice meeting you!” I turned around to wave goodbye, but I don’t think he wouldn’t noticed, because he was too busy making out with Cindy.

Alrighty then, I thought to myself as I closed my window. I should’ve known he would have a girlfriend. But I just hoped that every time I opened my curtains, I wouldn’t have a front row seat to their make out sessions.

A/N

What do you tihnk? Please vote and leave me a comment down below!