Untitled Part 1

Hi my name is terra wills, I am an ordinary 14-year-old girl whose mother, sadly, just died. Well, not that I can do anything about it...my mom smokes 24/7and is an alcoholic. So after her funeral, it was decided that I was to live with my aunt, aunt Grace. You see the problem is... aunt Grace hated my mother, and well of course she hated me too. She unwillingly accepted on 'babysitting' me until I was old enough to live on my own. My aunt has 2 sons, one was the same age as me, and the other one was 2 years younger than me, a 12 year old.

"Listen, this will be your room. You MAY NOT enter any room except this one and the living room. Understood?!" " Yes Aunt Grace..." I answered my aunt. Fortunately, my aunt was moving into a new house so there's an extra room for me to stay in. My room was average sized.

It was 6x5.5 meter

My bed was at the top left corner,

My desk at the top right,

My wardrobe at the bottom left,

And the bathroom door is next to my wardrobe

The door leading to outside was on the middle right next to my desk.

One day, after coming home from school, I threw my bag onto my bed and sat on my comfy desk chair. Later then, a notification popped on my phone saying

"%@#^$"

"What the heck is this?" I wondered while staring at the notification. After spending minutes staring at it, I eventually gave up and left it alone.

The next day, I felt bored and decided to flip a coin. "Ah!" the coin fell onto the ground and rolled under the wardrobe. I went to the wardrobe and squat down to reach for the coin. Just then I noticed the tile next to the wardrobe was cracked. So out of curiosity I lifted up the tile to find a small safe. I realized that I just found something valuable, so I quickly ran to the door and locked it.

I took out the safe and placed it on my blue rug. I tried opening the safe, but it was no use, it won't budge open. Then I noticed a barely seen keypad at the bottom corner of the safe. I tried pushing some numbers in, "How bout' 00000, no? 12345? It's not it either."

"DINNER!" shouted my aunt. I quickly hid the safe into my wardrobe, covered the cracked tile with a small table, which was originally beside my desk and went out of room, locking it of course, and had dinner. We had pork with mashed potatoes, and some orange juice. After I was done eating I placed the plate in the dishwasher, and was hurrying back into my room.

Just when I was opening the door to my room, "Sister!" a voice called out to me, it was aunt Grace's second son, John the 12-year-old. Unlike his brother and his mother, John's quite fond of me. "Yes John, what do you need?" I replied, "Can you help me with my math homework?" math homework? "Math homework? Are you sure you want me to teach you? Wouldn't your brother be a better choice?" "I don't want brother to teach me..." "Hmmmm why so?" "It's because his weakness is the same as mine, math." Pfftt that arrogant bastard's weak in math? "Sure, how about we do it in your room?" "Let's go!" he exclaimed.

After teaching him, I went into my room and laid down on my bed. I was getting pretty sleepy, so I decided to take a nap. "It's cold..." I shivered, I went to m wardrobe to take out my blanket and saw a safe in there. I stared in confusion then, "oh yea... I found this safe under the secret compartment under the cracked tile a while ago...Wait WHAT?!! How can I have forgotten that I have found a ridiculously unusual safe in my room?!" I shouted in anger on how I have forgotten about it. "oh yeah... I still haven't found the code to open it yet, well whatever! I'll take my nap first! Gonna lock my wardrobe just in case."