Chapter 4 : the confrontation

Trust me y'all, this chapter doesn't end the way you think it will. Y'all will actually like this. ;)
-----------------------------------------

Juvia

As I walk up to the guild, I see Gray-sama talking to a group of girls. When I walk by I hear :

"Aren't you that Juvia girls boyfriend ?" One girl asked in a snotty tone of voice. To admit, I wanted to hear his answer too.

"What ? No way, not that stalker creep. I'd rather be caught dead." He said in laughter.

As I heard that, I felt like my heart was ripped out, it took all of my energy not to break down right now. All I did was walk up to Gray-sama, I then see his eyes widen.

"Juvia, I'm-" I cut him off as I smack him across the face. Not knowing Lucy was behind me.

"Drip Drip Drop, the rain woman has returned." I said. As I pulled out my umbrella, it began to rain.

"Juvia I-" he said before I cast my spell.

"Water lock: shackles !" I commanded and water began to crawl up Gray-sama's body and form into shackles.

I took all my strength not to show emotion, but I couldn't help but a few tears stray away.

"Gray-sama's such an asshole, Juvia cannot begin to comprehend the stupidity of her hopes in romance. She should never thought this time would have been different." I said as I reverted back to 3rd person speech as I walked away, knowing that I was being followed by a mysterious blonde headed mage.

As I was a good distance from the guild, knowing the spell won't last long, I asked :

"Why do you follow the rain woman ?" I asked.

"Juvia, can we talk ? I hurts me seeing my friends in pain. I know what to do ! Let's go back to your apartment ?" Asked Lucy

"Very well" I responded.

Time skip - Juvia's apartment

Lucy

When we arrived at the apartment, I quickly filled up the sink.

"Open ! Gate of the water barer, Aquarius !" I said as I opened the Celestial gate and see Aquarius pass through.

"Tsk. What do you want 'Ms. Im-alone-and-single' !? Can't you see I was on a date wit- Juvia !" Said a concerned Aquarius. I knew this would work.

"Come-on Juvia, tell me what happened." Asked Aquarius.

"Drip Drip Drop, The rain woman's heart has been shattered, Drip Drip Drop."

"Come-on, please Juvia ?" Asked a relentlessly worried spirit. "Where was this kindness when I was sad !?" I thought to my self.

"Juvia I'm-" Gray said before being cut off. Seeing Aquarius must've scared the utter shit out of him, just like Erza. Gray then ran out the door.

"You... Lucy grab a bottle and fill it with water from the sink, I'll carry Juvia !" I did as I was told and followed Aquarius out the door.
-----------------------------------------
After chasing Gray relentlessly throughout town, they eventually running into Erza and Mira-Jane.
-----------------------------------------

Normal

"You did what !?" Asked an angry Erza as she requiped into her 'Heavens Wheel' armor and Mira transformed into her 'Satan Soul : Sitri' "you've ruined my OTP's !" Said a very pissed off Mira. No, that was an understatement of how she felt. After a few minutes of battle, Gray was on the ground losing consciousness until...

"Drip Drip Drop, the rain woman will make the final blow." She said grabbing a sword from Erza.

"Juvia please ? Listen to me !?" Gray pleaded.

"You're too late Gray. Go rot in hell." She said as she impaled him with Erza's sword.

In real life

Gray

"Ahh" I yelled in fear as I woke up from my dream.

"Gray-sama are you OK !?" Asked Juvia.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just a nightmare." I said as I sighed in relief.

"Do you wanna talk about it ?" She asked.

"No, its fine, let's go back to bed." I said.

I kissed her goodnight and we fell back to sleep, her wrapped inside my arms.