Chapter 3

"... I'm homeless." (Y/N) cried in almost a whisper.

What? What?! WHAT?! WHAT?!?!?! She's homeless!?!?!!! The whole vehicle was silent trying to register what (Y/N) just said.

"Y-y-you're homeless?" I stuttered.

She nodded her head and started to cry her eyes out while my mom and Dave just sat there with wide eyes. I feel so bad for her.

I just pulled her into a big gigantic Austin bear hug.

"Awe sweetie. Do you want to come live with us for a while?" My mom spoke up.

She lifted her head up from my chest.

"I can't just run into your son in a hallway and just snap my fingers and live with you. I mean as some people said to me on the streets 'ew you probably have diseases.' You don't want that do you?" (Y/N) disagreed.

My mom shook her head.

"No. We can always get you a check up with the doctor to see if you have something wrong with you. I'm not just going to let you go live on the streets like everything's fine. You're coming to live with us, whether you like it or not."

"O-okay." She stuttered.

I tightened my grip around (Y/N)'s waist. She snuggled her head into my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Well at least I won't have to ever leave her. The rest of the ride I comforted (Y/N) and slowly zoned out.

"We're here." My mom called out breaking me out of my thoughts.

"(Y/N)" I whispered in her ear.

She fell asleep in my arms and lets just say she's adorable. She still didn't get up.

"(Y/N)." I whispered a bit louder.

She still didn't move. So I shook her gently and whispered her name again. Her eyes soon slowly opened and mumbled something.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"We're here." I said while unwrapping my arms from her waist and inching closer to the door.

I got out of the car and helped (Y/N) out. We walked up to the house and unlocked the door. As soon as we got in, mom was making an appointment with the doctor. I decided to show (Y/N) around.

I intwined our hands together and lead her through the house, showing every room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV:

I am terrified. They seem nice but what if it's all an act. It's a bit strange to let a person like me live with them. Don't you think? It could be better than living on the streets. You don't even know what happens out there. Being homeless is not just the fact that you don't have shelter. It's like the hunger games out there. It's scary.

It's not just food, water, and shelter either. There's the weather and people. People literally treat you like crap out there. I've been told I have diseases and have been called an ugly abandoned worthless mutt. There is also horrible horrible horrible people out there that do stuff to you that's unpleasant.

I just hope that living here isn't going to be like that. I have a whole story of how I ended up living this way. I could go on all day about my horrible times on the street.

I don't remember much good memories considering I've never really had any. The only good memory I have is some elderly lady buying me a burger and drink at McDonalds because she felt bad for how ugly I look. Sad isn't it?

Now the only thing I want to know is why this family/friends are accepting me in their home. The only thing I will do is mess up their good relationship they have with each other by just breathing.

I was awoken from my thoughts by a boy, who's name I think is Austin, Yeah maybe I should learn it, by shaking me.

"What?" I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"What?" I spoke again but it came out as a mumble again. Oops.

"We're here." He said unwrapping his arms from around me waist and moving closer to the door to open it.

He helped me out of the car. Oh what a gentlemen! And lead me to his house.

Almost immediately, the mom rushed to the phone and started to book an appointment for me.

Yay me.... Not. I was interrupted from my thoughts by somebody lacing their fingers in between mine. I looked up to see the boy smiling at me. He then dragged me all around the house showing and telling me what each room was.

"Austin! (Y/N)! Come here!" I'm guessing the mom called.

Yes! I was right! His name is Austin. He intwined our hands together again and dragged me back down the stairs to where his mom was.

"I was just going to tell you both that we were lucky enough to get (Y/N) an appointment today. Her appointment is at 4:30 pm." His mom said.

"Okay." Austin said and then dragged me upstairs to his room.

He then plopped down in a chair. But the chair spun around and tipped over and he fell onto the ground.

I couldn't help but laugh. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Oh so you think that funny?" He asked.

"Yeah." I laughed.

He just made a pouty face and walked back to the chair and succeeded on staying on it this time. Then he pulled up some website and we answered questions people had asked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I just wanted to apologize for not updating. I'm trying to update as much as possible. I just get lazy and then I'm not in a writing mood. But I'm getting a laptop soon and I'll most likely be updating more.

But other then that, what do you think of the story so far? I can't believe I'm writing it. I'm surprised because its not that good but it's better than I thought I would ever write it.

Well I'm going to go now. Byeeee.