Chapter 1

Austin's POV:

"Austin you're on in 5 minutes." called a stage worker.

I was about to preform in front of thousands of people at the Miami summer bash. I have to admit, I am pretty nervous. It's a normal feeling though. I'm pretty excited though. Maybe I just might find her. You know? I hope I do. I've been looking for a while now. But I just can't find the right one for me.

"Austin you're one now!" The stage lady called me out of my thoughts.

I got up and grabbed the microphone waiting to be called out on stage. I bit my lip as I waited a couple more seconds.

"Get ready for Austin MAHOOOOONE!!" Yelled the Dj.

I ran out on stage and the music for Say Somethin started to play.  I began to dance around and started to sing. 

When the song finally ended, I sang a couple of my other songs. My eyes began skimming through the crowd. A couple of girls caught my eyes of course. Eventually my part of the concert was done and I got to go backstage and change out of my hot and sweaty clothes. 

I ran backstage and saw the backstage crew, Dave and my mom.  They all told me I did a great job. I went into the changing room and took off my clothes changing into an fresh red trukfit top and a simple pair of jeans. As soon as everybody left the building, the security guards let me explore the building as long as I didn't leave. 

I decided I'd go find a vending machine because for some reason they didn't leave any water for me. It's strange because I saw the other acts with water. Maybe somebody took mine. I spotted a vending machine just down the hall. I quickly ran to it and fed it my money for a bottle of water. Grabbing the water bottle, I decided I'd walk around the building more. 

When I got to the end of the hall, I finally screwed off the lid to the water bottle and took a sip making my dry mouth moist. I screwed the lid back on and started to back down the hall again. It wasn't till I turned around to notice a girl around my age, curled up in a ball crying. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is!!! I know it took forever for me to post this but I was busy. I hope you guys like it. I tried my best.